The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

@trishohara don’t know why it posted here at bottom of forum. Posted as reply to your post at bottom of page 6. Thanks

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 that’s how it works with the replies i don’t know why.

@suikyo
    might be able to answer your question about getting the updated eggs from daily Challenges.

alartor
    @alartor

@ixan57 if I’m not mistaken, the challenge you are referring to requires to get a wooden egg for the first star, a stone egg for the second one, and a gold egg for the third one… I hope this helps ;o)

Happy holidays, y’all! ;D

PS: I finally got all the rewards several weeks ago (605 points); I’m still flinging in order to get the last challenge (birds that pop pigs) and am still at 8,400 out of 10,000 – I should be done with that in a couple of months… Anyone knows a level where I can give that a big push?

ixan57
    @ixan57

Many thanks @alartor got it figured now got the silver one today and it updated. So I be thinking got to 4*all daily levels and that the gold. Much appreciated for your time

ixan57
    @ixan57

@alartor how about pig days out 5-2 5th anniversary. 9 pig’s to Pop at least one

Kathy
    @kathy

@alartor Happy Holidays 🎊 Thanks for helping out my pal @ixan57 ! much appreciated 🐣
    good luck with your Pig Popping challenge, I’ll try to think of some more levels, they have to be in Seasons correct? to bad because there are some good ones in Space..
    actually i betcha @karen68 could help with that! after all we call her the Queen 👸 of Seasons lol!

alartor
    @alartor

Great, @suikyo ! Thank you very much!

IrishHeart
    @irishheart

Any advice for today’s (01/11) egg level?  It is Seasons Greedings 1-17, which if I remember was difficult to 3 star normally. I’ve tried various different approaches and I can’t seem to break 145,000, and I’d like to get the 4th star to get the golden egg tonight. Any advice would be appreciated!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@irishheart know what you mean. Need this one to complete my egg hunt, upgraded egg. Mon/tue/wed not to bad. Wasted 30+ bomb birds and vortex birds. Got max power on both. Also used big tonic and falling boxes in all combinations. Highest i got 143,900. Gave up

Kathy
    @kathy

@Ixan57 @Irishheart

I haven’t tried today’s level yet, still at work.

give me about An hour and I’ll try it when i get home and see if i can add anything. 🐣

trishohara
    @trishohara

I don’t get more than 130k. It even doesn’t show me the field for the 4th star

karen68
    @karen68

I don’t have the 4th star showing either.

Don’t waste the shockwave & telebird on this one, they are ridiculously ineffective against the snow blocks. Can’t add anything else, sorry @irishheart. 🙁

ixan57
    @ixan57

Thanks @trishohara @kathy @karen68 the Mon,tue wed were to easy knew there had to be a catch

Kathy
    @kathy

@irishheart @ixan57 @trishohara @karen68 Umm no help here sorry,, so far can’t even get more than 75k ,, thanks for the tip Karen about Telebird and Shockwave.
    strange that spot for the 4th Star isn’t even there!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@irishheart how are you doing this week got Mon/tue/wed easy again this week. Hope don’t have a repeat of last week

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 How did you get 4 stars in today level Wednesday?
    and agreed i hope Rovio doesn’t pull the same as last week!

Kathy
    @kathy

Never mind @ixan57 i finally got it, wasted a few PU’s but finally looked at the walkthrough and got a basic idea, then got my 4 stars!
    let’s hope tomorrow is nothing like last Thursday!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy just got your post got the 4* first time.
    Telebird up till level of ice wall between the two rock structures and active triangle the 2nd upper most pig,it took out that pig and one at the ice wall.
    Shockwave bird under the rock structure. Bottom left pigs gone
    Far right pig left.
    Chuck through the rock gap for him 109k for 4*
    Sorry late post, time zones

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy @irishheart whoopie got the thur 4* 2nd time, will have to wait to tomorrow to see if I get the upgraded egg
    Chuck through the top left snow blocks.tnt drops down.
    Then pu the one that drops the 3 presents boxes.
    Then pu shockwave bird up to land middle of the top ledge. The lot cleared for 141k 4*

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @ixan57 No worries, damn time zones!! but i ended up with 4 stars, now for today’s 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Woot Wtg @ixan57!! You should get the upgraded egg🐣 now how many crowned eggs do you have?
    For today’s I used your strat above and got my 4* Thanks!! 🐣😎

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy 515 crown eggs, but that one was the one that was causing me problems.
    Only need one platinum trophy,no problem.
    320 daily quests and get trophy/at least wooden egg. These are just time formalities.
    So quite happy

Kathy
    @kathy

Wooot!!Wtg @ixan57 😎

@gumby
    needs to do quests also to complete his crowned egg collection ! i think he’s given up, not sure, can’t remember what he last told me 😮

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.