The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • knichy
    @knichy

I’m showing 294 to gold, so Platinum is probably around 320. But it shifts with average scores too

knichy
    @knichy

Got gold with @trishohara strat, Platinum is set at 320940 right now

Kathy
    @kathy

347k using @trishohara strat?thank
    still got gold.. but haven’t reflung yet

Kathy
    @kathy

So reflung got 320k Platinum? so the 347 brought the platinum ?correct? @knichy m?

Kathy
    @kathy

Now my trophy meter is set at 347,220k
    *poof*? back to work

Kathy
    @kathy

And says #19 butt look at the leadeboard my name is at #20.. never been up there before lol!

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo How did you do so far? Did you get good stuff in your Egg?

knichy
    @knichy

Wyg Kathy and suikyo hope I can catch up

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy I wanted to say I am NOT alone, but I forgot to type it :(

The egg did not give me shockwave bird this time. :( It gave me some telebirds, 60 gold coins and some other power ups which I forget their existence most of the time. But I can always purchase more shockwave birds when I really need them. (24,696 gold coins so far, never used real money.)

@trishohara
    you must be playing very hard because platinum trophy is the only task left.

@knichy
    got platinum yet?

Kathy
    @kathy

Aww @suikyo no Shockwave this time!! Hope we can help you during the week to get 4 Stars so you can get a gold egg..
    Did you try @trishohara strat for the platinum?
    How’d you get so many coins without spending money?? Really over 24000 coins ?? What’s the secret? I have to admit i actually broke down and paid for the 9.99$ package of coins.. I tr y to watch as many videos as it lets me..

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy no shockwave but not a big deal for me. Currently, I just need at least wood eggs for the objectives.

For the trophy level, I got platinum. If I can platinum next week, I will finish the platinum trophy task.

In last summer, there were some bugs in those daily quests. Most of the quests showed up had “claim” buttons. I clicked them almost every 16 hours. But it was fixed already. :P I purchased many shockwave birds and telebirds.

Kathy
    @kathy

Oohh yes @suikyo i missed that part, no your Not alone.. That’s good we can help each other ? is more fun that way , and we can do better, helping each other.
    I so far have 3 Platinum now ,3 gold, and 2 silver in my case.
    I can’t believe i got my name on the leadeboard though now is at #28 .. That’s the first time ever!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy If I were you, when I was short of power ups, I may just get wooden eggs for a few weeks to save them up. Then, you don’t need to spend real money.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow @suikyo way to go b collecting all those coins from a bug lol..
    How many Platinum are needed to complete that task?
    So you don’t even need to bother trying for the 4 stars and long as you get the wooden egg? I wish we started this forum when we could have got that bug lol!!
    But v anyway is after 1a.m here i gotta get some rest..
    Do you play other seasons levels ?

Kathy
    @kathy

So thanks for that tip @suikyo , don’t waste my pu’s just get the wooden egg and save up!! I’ll do that, good idea thanks ? nighty night..?

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks Kent.. You can do it, easy peasy:)

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy platinum task, one trophy for the first star, another one for the second star and another three for the third star. So, five trophies in total.

Why do I need to 4 stars every time if I already finished that “4 star a level” task? :) Usually, we need to use power ups to get 4 stars, platinum trophy. Rovio just wants us to spend real money. But I started playing Angry Birds games because they are free. Moreover, I am one of those players on this forum who consider using power ups as cheating. This is why I had avoided using power ups for a long time until a few weeks ago to finish some tasks to get all 600 eggs.

I almost finished all seasons level except most levels from the Hammier Things and Ragnahog. Sometimes, I may get quests like “finish a specific level” and “3 star a specific level”. They are way easier than “beat a specific level’s score”. I still have that “complete daily quests” task (currently 374/500).

Btw, congrats on the leaderboard.

Night.

knichy
    @knichy

@suikyo most of us consider PUs cheating, but this challenge encourages their use.

I got coins, telebirds, and the “bottom feeder” PUs from my gold egg. The silly PUs are useful in “beat you score” dailies. It tracks PU scores independent of regular, and marks them if you beat a regular so no accidentally having s high PU score.
    But, you can turn on sling scope, clear a level with a low score, maybe even finish and throw away bonus birds, then do it again with any of those PUs to beat that low score and claim reward. Sounds like you don’t need the coins, but it will help on that daily level task. I’m at something like 265/500.

knichy
    @knichy

Thank Kathy for the gouge on PUs and daily beat your score quests

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@knichy I did not know there are independent scores for PUs. Thanks.

trishohara
    @trishohara

@suikyo your daily beat your score cheat sounds complicated. The only cheat I do is setting the clock 15 hours ahead, going to the quests window, setting the clock back to normal time and play the quests.
    I repeat this sometimes several times a day, so now I have 476/500.

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara is not complicated b at all , but it sound like it is.
    Simply achieve a low pu score then play again and beat that pu score voila quest finished..
    Your welcome @knichy ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@trishohara because I did not cheat. :)

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara Suikyo is right. It is not cheating its allowed

@suikyo
    none of us use Power.ups in regular games , only here I thePig challenge because is allowed. We are All totally against them otherwise.. and like you said for the beat your score quests..
    Some of my beat your score, im already in top spot can’t beat that.
    And he’s is good it separates the pu score from your regular

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy but I still don’t want to see any PU scores on my device.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.