The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

agreed @trishohara this week has been a tough week so far! and it doesn’t seem to matter What egg you get, seems they all are random and have the same payout!

Congrats getting the bigger screen, betcha is much easier to fling!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Thursday level is The Pig Days Level 1-11

As I will just get a stone egg for this week, I just need 164,770. 3 stars

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo i got 4 stars on Thursday level, so i end up with a stone egg also

3 Monday, 4 Tuesday, 3 Wednesday ,4 Thursday

I bet the prizess won’t be much different than usual with the gold egg..

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy That’s why I did not use PUs.

Screenshot_2017-08-04-09-59-08.png
    Stone egg rewards

Kathy
    @kathy

I get it now @suikyo

I didn’t do so good in my stone egg

only 60 coins and 3x each of telebird ,radar red, slingscope , 2x Shockwave and Ala-kathy-bam .. pretty disappointing , but the good thing is i didn’t waste to many of my existing ones or coins,, so set up nicely for the tournament

Good Luck to all in the tourney!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Weekend challenge:

Got free sling scope.

Use power potion. Bomb to the farthest. popped two right pigs of those four pigs near the sea. Bomb will explode near the underground. the TNT should be triggered as well.

Allaka-BAM.

telebird to the ship and teleport to the sky above those trees (with two pigs on top). debris scattered.

shockwave to the remains of the ship. only two pigs near the sea survived.

Matilda to bomb the last two pigs.

177,360. Platinum trophy

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo I’ll have to give it some more tries tomorrow, i managed to get gold with 169k , still need to get it down pat.

I just recent played this level , but i don’t know where? I’ve been Flinging in Ham Dunk , it must have been a quest, because it doesn’t look like a Ham Dunk level! betcha @Karen68 knows, she knows everything about Seasons there is to know lol!!

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy it’s Ham Dunk 3-15 without the basketball & net on the far right & a different background.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Karen68 !! i knew i saw this level recently!! i think the birds are mixed up in order to? idk I’ve played to much of Ham Dunk lately my mind is bouncing lol!!

trishohara
    @trishohara

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes @karen68 and @kathy its ham dunk 3-15. But with different birds. And the underground pigs are easier to kill.</p>

72bungle
    @72bungle

There’s something odd here.  My high score was 175,530 on Friday, and I thought I’d settle for gold.  Still, I tried it again, and now it show platinum, when I thought the score for that was around 203,000 at the time. Can it be broken?

Also, why won’t it give me the 5 egg- points for a 4-star in the daily levels?  Asking the experts here…

Kathy
    @kathy

@72bungle I’m having the same trouble, i got 176+ And Gold, thought I’d i played one more time it would turn Platinum but nooooo!!

I don’t know what your asking about the 5 points? I know it doesn’t update until Monday for the crowned egg points if that’s what you mean?

I’m settling for gold this week, can’t be bother wasting more pu’s and coins 😢

karen68
    @karen68

Must be a buggy week – I’ve scored high enough for platinum but it won’t give it to me, the trophy stays gold no matter what.

I gave up yesterday wasting powerups on a broken level.

Not sure about the 4 stars either, other than what Kathy said – sometimes things don’t update til Monday.

Kathy
    @kathy

Seems that way @Karen68

@suikyo
    must have got it just in time! ah well it’s still a trophy!

karen68
    @karen68

When I opened the Pig Challenge this morning it showed that I did win a platinum trophy, it just never changed from gold on the screen on the weekend.

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s good @Karen68, mine is Gold, i must have just missed the threshold.  Oh well it’s still a trophy now have 21/25 and for eggs i have 19/25 Which i don’t understand at all, they should be the same but meh’ no biggie!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Monday level, Fairy Hogmother Level 1-17

Got free sling scope.

Allaka-BAM. all three were on the top of  the closest structure.

telebird, high arc, picked up some of the closet structure and teleported to the right side.

Now, shockwave to the top of the gap (top because of so much debris) between those stones.

312, 430. 4 starred.

alartor
    @alartor

Monday is 4* also with 278,180

Regarding the trophies challenge, I’ve confirmed that for the second star, bronze trophies don’t count, and for the third star, silver trophies don’t count either, so you’ll need a lot of gold (or platinum) trophies to finish the third star in this challenge.

And regarding the rewards for different eggs, I’ve noticed there’s a big difference between wooden and stone egg (at least in terms of shockwaves and telebirds which, to me, are the most interesting reward). I guess it might vary with the week, and maybe also with the amount of the power-ups one already has…

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @alator For the info on the trophies and eggs!!

I’ve been able to get 4 stars all week,, sorry i didn’t share but it seemed easy enough.

I did Notice this week I got far less everything in my Stone/ Silver (?) egg than in my usual Gold egg!! good to know that bronze and silver trophies don’t count, that explains the discrepancy between amount of trophies received and amount of eggs!

I’ve only got 4 more trips Trophy’s and 6 more eggs to go so at most 4 more weeks until i get all exclusives’! Then what lol?? no sense keep playing if there’s nothing left to accomplish 😕

I Wonder if they’ll ever have an updated Pig Challenge, but in reality what more could they offer?

idk will see when the time comes i guess!

Good Luck to all on the upcoming weekend challenge

and May we all recieve nice goodies in Our Eggs tomorrow! 🐣

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Gold Egg Rewards:

Screenshot_2017-08-11-08-50-44.png

Gold Egg Reward Distribution:
    Reward 20170811.png
    There is a relation.
    100 coins = 1 (shockwave or telebird) = 3 other power ups.

Weekend Challenge Level:
    Don’t waste any Allaka-BAM. I used it twice. They all appear at the bottom and drop through those gaps.

Strat:
    Got free sling scope.
    Shockwave to the gap between the two top right structures . This should destroy most of the level.
    Telebird to teleport any remains to others if any.

357,320 platinum.

karen68
    @karen68

@suikyo wow 440 coins! Never seen that many before.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow That is a lot of coins @suikyo!

I got the usual 240 coins assorted power ups,, of course i wrote it down, but forgot the list at work!

Thanks also for the strat! I got 358k got Gold, then flung again got 345 , Platinum, so the bug is still there! 🐣

trishohara
    @trishohara

I now have completed all challenges, I have 620 crowned eggs.

Hoping for an update soon, but I think I will continue playing the daily levels and the tournament.

how far are you? How many do you still need?

Today’s level: Shockwave against the structure. Telebird High arc to the remainings and aiming at King Pig. 137k – 4 stars

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @trishohara , for some reason i thought you axlready had all exclusives a while back 😕 Well Congrats!! I need 3 more trophies , i think, and 4 more eggs,, not sure I’ll check when i turn on my tablet!

I’ll try your strat too, I only got 3 stars when i tried this morning .

Edit: I need 5 more trophies,, and 3 more eggs !

Today’s challenge i reversed the birds

Got free Slingshot

Flung Ala-kathy-bam

Telebird to the bottom horizontal stone blocks and Teleport to King Pig

I don’t think i used Shockwave ? jeez short term memory! i literally just flung it! 😲

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara 620 crowned eggs?

I will only have 600 when finished , says that’s all i need for all exclusives?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.