The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • alartor
    @alartor

@kathy like this? I thought I was doing it, don’t know why my mention to @suikyo didn’t work above…

so… after being stuck in the low 330k’s for a while, and burning through more shockwaves than I’d have liked, I finally got platinum, thanks for the tips!

@knichy
    I know about the wait-till-Monday to get credited for the get-a-trophy challenge; I noticed that after getting the first star in that one, bronze trophies no longer give you credit, and will try to verify if after the second star silver ones do or don’t. I’m guessing it may be similar to the get-an-upgraded-egg-from-daily-levels challenge, where to get the third star I needed a golden egg and nothing else worked (and if I remember correctly, for the second star I needed a stone egg and for the first one a wooden one…)

Again, thank you all for the answers and tips!

Cheers!

knichy
    @knichy

I had about given up and settled for gold, took a couple using @kathy strat and nailed it with 359, and trophy appeared immediately for once, no replay required.

Kathy
    @kathy

Happy to have helped @knichy . weird i had to fling another time after i got my 321k fling again get lower score get Platinum, maybe they fixed it after i got it¿

@alartor
    yep your doing fine now with the @ mentions , Is very sensitive to spelling and spacing , like if I type ( @ alartor) it won’t work or if you leave out a letter that may be why your mention to @suikyo didn’t work.

knichy
    @knichy

143640 is 4*

Ala Knichy Bam, all three wound up on the right.

Telebird low between bow and TNT, activate d past center tower and ala tnts blasted the right side to Oblivion.

Shockwave to the base (actually missed and hit the background hill) of the central tower and sayonara piggies.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Monday level:

Telebird to the left structure and teleport to the middle tower.

Shockwave, high arc, supposed to directly to the boat on the right hand side but dropped to the place where the middle tower was originally on and slipped to the right hand side, and exploded about half inch above the ship.

132,580 is still 4 star

karen68
    @karen68

Tuesday SP 1-24

Telebird to front structure, tap by TNT.

Shockwave into the heart of what’s left.

You can throw the 1st bird splitting so the top blue gets the flowers on the upper right, this nets more than 10k.

154k is 3 stars, 155k is 4 stars.

junco76
    @junco76

Thanks, @karen68. I was stuck on 152k and 3* before your strat.

Jason
    @alicelee24

I  got 140k.

knichy
    @knichy

I thing tropigal paradise 2-1 today, Wednesday July 5

85 was 1*, 145540 was 4*. Big spread!

Ala Knichy Bam Bam Bam

Telebird to base of near structure, activate to right leg of middle structure, entire level leveled. Picked off parachute pig with shockwave leaving 4 for bonus points ts

trishohara
    @trishohara

I got 4 stars as well. I sent Telebird to the palm tree behind the slingshot and then teleporting to parachute pig. Shockwave into the structure.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Wednesday level: 136,480 is also 4 star.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wednesday 137600 For 4 stars Ala-kathy-bam then shockwave high arc to the middle to destroy all.

sorry for the silence the last couple daysv, got an eye infection hard to type..

good luck tomorrow everyone ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy sorry to hear that. hope you get well soon.

knichy
    @knichy

Thursday, 184 still 3* 222 is 4*

Ala Knichy Bam Bam

Telebird to base of closest support, activate to far right supports

Chuck to big horizontal block in middle, queue up shockwave, didn’t need him, entire level collapsed.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Hope you feel better soon @kathy

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo Thanks @trishohara

i hope my eye heals soon.

good luck everyone tomorrow in your eggs and tourney !?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

What I got today:

Screenshot_2017-07-07-15-49-09.png

This weekend challenge level was not easy to get platinum trophy. I think I tried like 6 to 7 times with power-ups (also numerous trials without power-ups). The following gave me the best result.

aim stella to the middle where the top hay bale between a large stone and a small stone. the large stone may drop on the left structure and straight down to ignite the TNT. the left structure got not much left.

Allaka-BAM, two were on the base of the left structure. Another one, I cannot recall.

telebird high arc to pick up the two allaka-bam on the left to the right structure.

Matilda was used to pop a dragonfly-pig hanging the cow-pig.

one cow-pig still survived in the underground. I sent shockwave high-arc to the left trampoline. popped that the pig and destroyed some debris.

Got 330,800 with 3 birds left.

Total score: 360,800

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @suikyo

This week Gold egg I got

240 coins ,

4 Shockwave

3 Telebird

3 Slingshot

2 Alakabam

I forget the others

I had trouble to getting platinum ,

Ala-kathy-bam , then Stella with potion to the middle hay stuff

The rest as same as suikyo !! thanks ?

trishohara
    @trishohara

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Golden egg content June 2017</p>

These are are my last 4 golden eggs.

Platinum: this 3-bombs pu, Telebird to the first and teleporting through the right ‘bee’.

Stella into the hay.

Shockwave to the rest.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Today 4 stars are easy. Shockwave in a high arc to the top wood.

I had a small pig in the bottom middle left, sent Stella.

Kathy
    @kathy

Today Monday, i got 4 stars with 295k

Throw in Ala-kathy-bam

then Stella to the stones above

Telebird to the top right,, targeting the bottom right, still had that little piggie under the rock and some debris, so i flung Shockwave over the middle island and activated it in the middle..

good luck everyone 🐣

bobbobberty
    @bobbobberty

Angry birds vs bad piggies – smash the castle : https://youtu.be/xhw5K9XoU9U

trishohara
    @trishohara

Tuesday level: seems to be a bit more challenging again. 174k is still 3 stars.

I guess you need all the gold left of the slingshot.

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara @karen68

anyone really, know what today’s Tuesday the 11th level is? I know i recognize it but no idea what it is,, at first i thought Pig Days but it’s not?

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara ,i flung ob backwards to get the gold,  then Matilda to drop egg on gold in front of tree , and her body crashed into the middle boat , moonshot with Chuck ,, hit far right boat , but still  only got 173k 3 stars with 2 birds left, and nothing but work , ohh i qued up shockwave so that gave me the 2 bonus birds. and i flung Ala-kathy-bam first.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.