The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • knichy
    @knichy

Pretty obvious today, 238 for 4.

Telebird toward near tower and activate to TNT on right.

Shockwave high arc to left side of boat, actually to glass on left side of boat.

And all that bonus!

3sjs
    @3sjs

Got 4 at 206030. Normally not a power-up user but gave it a try on this one. Took me a couple more birds than @knichy but still got there.

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy I overkilled this one lol  234k 4 stars , forgot what i did actually but obviously to much! Used Ala-kathy-bam , flung the blues as per video, didn’t get the tnt, flung Shockwave at the bottom stuff , then telebird at the top targeting the tnt!!

Nice to have you join us @3sjs ?

@junco76
    @suikyo how’d you all do?

@gumby
    @trishohara ?

Good luck for the weekend challenge all!! ?

WendyLong
    @wendylong

Pig challenge is when on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you can get eggs that hatch on Friday from completing levels (Each one has 4 stars). Right now it is Thursday for me and Wednesday for Angry Birds Seasons so you can get up to 2 eggs.

Chicken Attack

72bungle
    @72bungle

weekend is Pig Days 6-2, fyi.

junco76
    @junco76

Got a gold egg. Have silver trophy for weekend challenge so far. Good luck to all of you.

karen68
    @karen68

Up to gold trophy with 303k so far. And that’s with using only telebird & shockwave, collecting all 7 extra birds on the level plus the 3 it starts with as bonus, so 203k + 100k bonus.

The top leaderboard score is 493k – I’d love to know how that happened. I’m starting to think that the Pig Challenge is suffering from the same game hacks that so many other Rovio games suffer from.

There was debris left but not 180k worth.

knichy
    @knichy

@karen68 the high is now a ridiculously high 583!

I got and earlier 3 bird run for 353, 200 points shy of the Platinum threshold at the time.  I just looked and the threshold had dropped to 350, I played with no PUs for 250 and it granted me the Platinum based on prior high score.

@3sjs
    @wendylong welcome aboard! @3sjs you pretty much have to use PUs to get a fourth star on the dailies. Not always but most of the time. Most of us had to go through growing pains figuring out how to use them at all, then how to use them effectively.

knichy
    @knichy

Oh, to get 350+ I used red first to the peak of the middle roof, bouncing over and knocking down the sign and tilting the box. You can start with sling …

Then ala Kathy bam, high arc shockwave into the V created up against the far structure, cross fingers, hold tongue just right, it pushes everything off to the right and HAS to kill that far right pig and blast the hanging stuff downward, clearing that part as well and blowing the lower right TNT.

Telebird straight ahead, activate to pick up everything up top and hit the pig in the wooden suit and TNT on lower left.

I can’t imagine another 250k worth of anything, considering my request score before 9 bonus birds was only 260+

Repeated 3 times for 350+

trishohara
    @trishohara

Thanks for the strat @knichy. Finally got 353k.  But i used Telebird first for the front and the Shockwave for the back

Kathy
    @kathy

Welcome aboard @wendylong the more the merrier!!?

Thanks for the strat @knichy !! got 350k something, but had to replay because of the stupid Glitch! Trophy meter now says 378650!

high score on that board is 583240k !! that’s crazy!!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy Got a golden egg and platinum for this week.

Screenshot_2017-06-23-18-10-20.png

Last week, I did not spend much time for the weekend challenge and got a bronze. It did not count toward that quest for trophy. :(

Kathy
    @kathy

Good job this week @suikyo I got the same,, and i did good last week also

need 13 more trophy’s to complete the challenge ? and 12 more Quests to get all exclusives.. gonna take a while!

oh and 10 more eggs!

Kathy
    @kathy

Monday Tooo easy!! 139,700 4 stars messed up every bird flung shockwave First attempt!

knichy
    @knichy

Way easy, 1st fling 178 for 4*.

Chuck through bottom branch, dropping most of tree to ground, 38k

Shockwave to the pile up next to left tower, wiped all that mess, telebird to roght, pick up whatever is in the pit and activate to wooden supports in lower center of right tower..

3 bonus

trishohara
    @trishohara

I got 4 stars with 187k. Used Shockwave for the trees, and then like the ABN video (HD 1-13). Last Chuck was bonus.

knichy
    @knichy

I guess 203 for 4* isn’t a revelation …..

Ala ka bam, tell to tree and pigs on a rope, shock to remaining left side of boat. Shock doesn’t do much to wood….

alartor
    @alartor

Today’s level (Tuesday) I got 4 stars with 201160 :)

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @alator Welcome to the Forum!!

I got 4stars finally with 208k

used Ala-kathy-bam Then Shockwave to the middle, quedv up Telebird for the extra 10k !

knichy
    @knichy

Wednesday, 246 for four, first fling again, is it getting too easy?

Could probably do it with less birds, but…

First chuck low, dislodged first TNT an took out lower left pigs and most of structure. Ala Kathy bam, then shockwave straight through rope, manually activate in mid air to wipe lower and mid sections.

Telebird at about 45 degrees to pick up anything there and activate to center of bottom supports of far right structure.

Chuck same path but activate to far upper right pig.

knichy
    @knichy

@alortor welcome aboard!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy after another rough start ,I used your strat and got 251k for 4 stars! ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

So easy. I got 185,510 for Tuesday level which is enough for 4 star.

Wednesday, similar to @knichy ‘s strat:
    First chuck down to cut the rope for the bottom left TNT. The right side of the above structure was gone.

Shockwave through the rope hanging a stone brick. all the pigs in the middle were gone. Only the upper right pig and the pig closet to the slingshot remained.

Telebird to teleport the closest structure (left half of the structure floating on water) to the upper right.

Finished with 257,410.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice score @suikyo!!

Now we just have to hope for a nice easy one tomorrow!!

@junco76
    How’d you do?

@trishohara

@alartor

@wendylong

@karen68

Ok who’d i forget? we’ve got quite a group going now!! that’s great! means this forum will survive !! The more the merrier!!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Thanks for asking @kathy. All well here, I really like this week’s levels.

Does anyone know which level is this from today?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.