The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • trishohara
    @trishohara

I got 407k with no power ups at all. I think it was an one birder. Red high arc into the structure. Everything fell nicely. Car fell into the portal. Left flowers got hit too. Still 9k below the top score in that level.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice flinging @Trishohara! I tried without PU’s as i usually do but i didn’t vet much luck..

I wonder if you get anything for having Top Score ? maybe that’s why those both up keep trying to get higher..

trishohara
    @trishohara

You get something for a top score in ABN?

knichy
    @knichy

Wednesday 198 for 4* SH 21
    Telbirdd to far disk activate to bump closer one left into pit. Didn’t actually pick up far one.
    Shockwave in high are into right pit on right side of structure, cleared level with five bonus birds. Oh, ala Kathy bam first

Kathy
    @kathy

Did kinda the same , @knichy but Telebird to the far disc , messed up target got tnt though shockwave high arc messed up took out debris in far pit messed up boomer OB to the close disc killed everything in close pit  175k 4 stars

knichy
    @knichy

Thursday. 329 3*, 355 4*

Telebird straight ahead and activate to the stove. Shock high arc to Nestle in the obvious sweet spot.

Stella straight to remaining pig in a horse, lifts and drops on the two in the lower ledge

5 bonus

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy 352k 4 stars!!

junco76
    @junco76

Thanks, @knichy. Great strat. Gold egg again this week.

knichy
    @knichy

no prob @kathy and @junco – I remembered playing this one not too terribly long ago for points and it wasn’t so hard to get 3* but it was a bear to get >avg score, at least for me.  Lots of precise shots required.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wtg @junco I had a hard time with Telebird but i finally did it!

he kept hitting the stucture before i was fast enough to Target the stove, but i managed, Gold egg for me too?

knichy
    @knichy

This.weekend is a recycled level, I remember it bt not where

304 is Platinum, I only have gold but don’t need Platinum so I’m not wasting PUs.

Maxwell
    @mleflar

I like it, but the score doesn’t increase on mine. Could you fix it so the score increases?

trishohara
    @trishohara

I think this level was tournament level before. A few months ago or so.

Best I got so far are 293k, but this is still Gold.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Did anyone get Platinum?

Today’s level is South Hamerica 1-20.

I got 4 stars with 261k. Shockwave in a very high arc between first and second structure. Bubbles to the second structure from the right. Bomb to the far right one.

trishohara
    @trishohara

215k is 4 stars already too. So actually, 4 stars are possible without Power Ups. Highscores here in ABN are by 230k

knichy
    @knichy

@mleflar we can’t fix stuff, we just talk about it.

Exactly what is going on with your score? Trophy meter or trophy award issues? We have identified and Fairly well defined a few glitches in the scoring system.

knichy
    @knichy

Monday south hamerica 1-20 was one of my favs with all the stone to blow. 172 was 3*, 258 is 4 although I see @trishohara narrowed it further above

alaKathy bam

Ob to the right of the second to lasst tower blasting it back into the middle.

Shock low to blast first tower into the middle.

Telebird straight to pick up stuff from middle and activate to the H box in the far structure

junco76
    @junco76

I gave up at 258k for silver trophy. Wasted plenty of power ups but couldn’t get a higher score. Thanks for today’s strats. Got 236k.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy i got 4 stars with 247,820 k

but i messed up , i fling ob to the right of the second to last tower , then i meant to fling Shockwave, but fling bomb by accident , then Shockwave into the debris between first and second structure, then Telebird to the bottom debris targeting the right side of the far tower !?

Kathy
    @kathy

@Junco76 did you get 4 stars with 236k ?

@knichy
    does the 4 stars threshholds change?

@trishohara
    i got Platinum, thought i posted above?

Kathy
    @kathy

Tuesdays Level Pig Days 2-14  easy 4 stars, i just basically flung stuff!

Fling OB ,I tried to get to the stone triangles holding the chain but didn’t make it

Then flung Bomb bird at boulders , messed up

flung shockwave into the 2 ears of corn at the top of the chute , pig with cowgirl hat survived

Tekebird to row of corn be!ow and targeted cowgirl pig 220,900 for 4 ?!

junco76
    @junco76

Yes, @Kathy, I got 4 stars with 236k (Monday’s level). Got 231,790 for today’s level, also 4 stars. Used telebird first, then shockwave, similar to your strat only in reverse.

Kathy
    @kathy

Awesome @junco76 hopefully we will all get gold eggs this week

I did pretty good in my gold egg last week  Got 340 coins and 3 and 4 of all PU’s

best egg so far :)

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy I got 340 last week too. Building up my bank account!

Today, Wednesday, easy 4* on this Abra ca bacon level.

Shock through supports of closest upper thing and activate close to right stuff.

Telebird to left remains into cage but missed the cage so picked it off with the first bomb

290350 first try

Kathy
    @kathy

Hmmm I thought i posted here this morning, But anyway I got 4 stars also 290k something can’t check out now because I have no connection on tablet and i don’t want to open the app on my phone.  sounds pretty much the same as @knichy

Yeppers my bank account Is getting loaded I got 6143 coins atm and plenty of Pu’s ! now i understand Why @suikyo doesn’t want to waste them lol ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.