The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Didn’t see you up there @knichy ?

knichy
    @knichy

‘sall good @Kathy, looks like your strat is very similar to mine, I just managed to get that middle pig early.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

My strat:

free sling scope

stella to the bottom boulders. orange bird is saved.

shockwave goes near boomerang bird. most of the level is cleared.

stella to the top boulders. one boulder drops and saves Matilda and another pops the last pig on the “stairs”

3 birds remain. final score: 161,290.

knichy
    @knichy

263 gets 4* on Wednesday, first and only fling. Not even awake yet, just throw stuff until everything is blowed up.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Same as @knichy. I know that I used Telebird and Shockwave. And Bubbles. Chuck maybe too. But no idea how. Even was surprised when it was enough for 4 stars.

But this is a level which I don’t dislike

Kathy
    @kathy

I can’t figure out Wednesday ? i got 244k 3 stars by following the walkthrough and then using shockwave.

only 235k 3 stars using Ala-kathy-bam Telebird ru the stoves targeting tnt bottom of the level then shockwave to finish

Kathy
    @kathy

Ok 257k 4 stars ala-kathy-bam Then used the telescope thingies Shockwave i messed up flung to high he blew up in the middle of nothing  telebird to the basket on the left targeting tnt nxt to trophys

knichy
    @knichy

I know I sent ob over the camera and activate manually between camera and ice. Then chuck through stove in second dude, shockwave over to right side, telebird to remains on left and like Kathy to the TNT by trophies.

trishohara
    @trishohara

147k = 3 stars

150k = 4 stars

Telebird at the top stone and teleporting to the right pig with the tnt and the stones.

Shockwave to the front left structure. Something has to kill the pig in the middle too.

knichy
    @knichy

Thanks @trishohara! 152. I did get 149 with just the telebird shot but wasn’t thinking fast enough to put shock in the sling for 10k bonus

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @trishohara Got 156k As @knichy Telebird got it all but i put shockwave I  the sling extra points 4 stars ?

karen68
    @karen68

We’ve got an exact 4 star threshold – 149k is still 3 stars & 150 is 4. Doesn’t happen too often!

thanks @trishohara, just like you said. Had 1 pig left after telebird so threw shockwave at the front structure for 163k.

junco76
    @junco76

Got 154k with the strat. Thanks, @trishohara. Gold egg this week, an improvement over last week’s stone egg.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow @Karen68 Good job.. your right not often we get the exact threshold!

Wtg @Junco76 Hope your GoldenEgg has nice goodies for you!

looks like we all got gold this week? @suikyo?

Kathy
    @kathy

Good Luck to All with the Egg goodies and on the tournament ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@suikyo no, not this week. because the Wednesday level needs some luck and I don’t want to use too many power ups just to get gold.

knichy
    @knichy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I feel as if I just played this trophy level very recently.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>257 is current Platinum threshold. Nailed it with 268.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Ala ka bam</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Shockwave with potion, although I don’t think it does anymore. Just over blue bottle an activate on impact with leg, get telebird on the sling as the whole level collapses</p>

knichy
    @knichy

An I obviously didn’t type in the HTML tags!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Why did you use html code @knichy?

I too feel that this level is very familiar.

I used:

Alakabam

Telebird to the front and then into the middle tnt of the mech

Quickly activating Shockwave, using it for the Debris

Kathy
    @kathy

That makes sense @suikyo !Good luck with the Tournament ?

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s weird @knichy

Thanks For the strat @trishohara Just tried it but only 248k

I’ll try again

junco76
    @junco76

Got 260k but spent a lot of powerups  to get it. Think I got it with first strat though I tried both with variations. I agree this level is familiar. So was last week’s.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice flinging @junco76 Did you get good stuff in your Gold egg?

I got

240 coins

1x ala-ka_-bam

2x slingscope

4x telebird

2x red radar

6x potion

2x shockwave

Now to try and get platinum , i got Gold with 248

Kathy
    @kathy

Tried both strats reside twice, highest i got was 253k ? now wasting Pu’s gotta go collect more, good thing we have 3 days!

and yes this level looks very familiar ¿

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.