The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

congrats @72bungle Platinum is great no matter what the score, and is nice to have another participant in the Forum!! happy you could find us ?

knichy
    @knichy

@72bungle welcome aboard!
    Today is Monday, new daily level that I remember playing but not the episode.
    237 is 3*, 246 is 4*.
    Shockwave to the peak of the lower middle pyramid and activate manually as it touches. Telebird to left base of upper pyramid and activate to deepest TNT in lower right. Used my last shockwave.

karen68
    @karen68

Egg Snatchers 2-29.
    1st shot shockwave like the walkthrough, through the single wood plank so it activates between the front 2 pyramids.
    2nd exactly as @knichy describes.

knichy
    @knichy

@Karen68 I tried that first but didn’t quite get enough damage to the left side of the lower pyramids, hence the 237. My shockwave is only leveled up to 17, that may make a difference.

Kathy
    @kathy

thanks @knichy and @karen68
    got 245k 4 stars , Karen’s first shot , Knichy second worked great!!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Today, 4 stars 315k, withyout any Power Up. Red at the first structire, low, so that it falls and takes a lot of the sand. Terence in the middle, same low. Bomb to where is still a pig or debris or such

knichy
    @knichy

@trishohara kind of anticlimactic. 325 for 4*, no PUs. First time, using happy66 tips in comments on egg snatchers 1-15

Suikyo
    @suikyo

311,750 is able to get 4 stars in egg snatchers 1-15.

knichy
    @knichy

121 was 3*, 141 was 4*

Shock over the top activating just to the right of the spire on the center house, took out upper right and central structures.

queued up Telebird and tried to activate alakabam and accidentally tossed tele backward, doing absolutely nothing. Stella straight ahead lifting rock and dropping it on debris from center. Chuck straight ahead to cut the rope on the hanging pig and get the one on the lower right. total crap but it worked.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wednesday 168k for 4 stars
    Tossed ala-kathy-bam, shockwave to the left of the middle
    i had already qued up Telebird but a waste their was only the bottom middle pig left

trishohara
    @trishohara

Akrakabumm. Then Telebird to the first structure and eleport to top right.
    I had a nice explosion with not much left.
    Then I sent Shockwave to the stones on the ground.
    And Red to the top left pig which was left.
    223k => 4 stars

knichy
    @knichy

217 for 4*. Tried to follow @trishohara strat, all three ala ka bam boxes grouped in middle of level, telebird did almost nothing. Shockwave just above horizontal, into the middle, wiped almost entire level. Red couldn’t reach the upper right remaining pig and was a waste. Hal got him, though, 187 raw and 3 bonus birds

junco76
    @junco76

I got 4 stars at 215,550. Shockwave didn’t do much with the shrubs. Alakabam was grouped in the middle for me also and definitely helped.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Screenshot_2017-05-25-09-07-41.png

Thanks to @trishohara’s strategy. I did not use Akrakabumm but telebird alone was able to clear most of the level.

Finished with 225k. 4 starred.

Kathy
    @kathy

Also tried @trishhohara strat with no luck,, Telebird just wouldn’t work for me,, used @knichy strat for 221k 4stars and a gold egg!! thanks @knichy thanks also @trishohara for sharing your strat!
    You all usually have figured it out before i get home from work which is great for me, but i feel bad because i can’t seem to contribute much , sorry and thanks all for continuing to post!?

knichy
    @knichy

Platinum threshold shifted. From 227 to 249 in an hour!
    252 for platinum with sort of one bird.
    Sling scope, shockwave. Aim through the the top right corner of the middle pigs hat so it barely missed the horizontal white board and clips the balloon. Make sure you get telebird in the sling, shock cleared the level Me I needed that 10k
    I practiced the shot first with little red, no help. I always play regular a few times.es to see where the points and vulnerabilities lie. I actually got to gold in about 5 min with no PUs.

trishohara
    @trishohara

thanks for the strat @knichy.
    I did it, got 230k, and it showed me Platinum Trophy.
    One or two tries before I had 247k, but Platinum was by 248. It must have been decreased again, so my 247 from an earlier try now was enough.
    I hate that ‘trophy-show-bug’. It’s confusing.

knichy
    @knichy

Yes, very confusing, especially when the threshold is constantly shifting, sometimes by a wide margin like this morning. It usually gets pretty stable about 10 hours in, I think some people go for that super high score (bragging rights maybe?) people like us just go for the gold or platinum to fulfill quests for crowns.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Screenshot_2017-05-26-09-20-24.png

The above are What I got from golden egg today.

The threshold for platinum for me was 245k+.

I used Akrakabumm and Sling scope, and a shockwave to slightly under the balloon. Chain reaction gave me 198k with 5 birds remaining which results in 248k. Platinum trophy, done.

Kathy
    @kathy

In my Egg I got 240 coins, 3 of each pu
    I do wonder if your total score for each level during M-T affects what you get in your Egg? @Karen68
    Does anyone know this? this might explain why those high on the Leaderboards go crazy high scores?
    anyway I’ve only managed silver egg so far, trying @knichy strat.

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy My shockwave isn’t clearing the right side , all that wood not the Tnt either, so through the corner of pigs hat, into the balloon right?

Kathy
    @kathy

e Finally!!! 249+ Got me the Platinum, wasted a lot of Pu’s and coins, but i got it finally, same as every one else , but I had to use Telebird , my mistake because i was on the ‘fling one more’ but wasn’t thinking i was so frustrated!!
    Ah well, now to go gathering pu’s and coins lol.. it’s a vicious circle ? heehee

karen68
    @karen68

@knichy I do the same thing, play the level without powerups a few times, it’s a good way to get a feel for it. I also got a gold trophy without any p/u.

I got my platinum trophy with 263k – there wasn’t much left, the high scores on the leaderboard surprise me sometimes. I don’t think I had enough for 277k, the current high.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.