The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

thanks @suikyo I didn’t think so either!! appreciate the response ?

junco76
    @junco76

I finally 4 starred today’s level. For some reason, this one gave me more fits than yesterday’s. No idea why as it seemed the easier one of the two.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice job @Junco76, so you have 4 stars for both days now?
    your comment here it’s not the same as what i got in my notifications for some reason.. Good luck with tomorrow’s level.
    I do think this Forum is helping us all!! ?
    wish more people would join us

trishohara
    @trishohara

254 is still 3 stars. I now got 4 with 275.
    Akracabumm, shockwave on top of first structure (missed getting over it), Telebird into middle, teleporting to right bottom structure.
    Bubbles with big potion into the top tnt with the stones.

junco76
    @junco76

Yes, @kathy, I 4 starred both Monday and Tuesday’s levels. Haven’t tried today’s yet. I’ve never gotten a gold egg. There is always one level that I can’t 4 star so I get stuck with the stone egg instead.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wednesday May 17th Summer Camp 1-19
    262,210 for
    First AlaKathybam
    fisrt bird ,bubbles straight ahead to the front left
    Shockwave straight ahead , i hit that big White (snowball?) by accident
    Telebird straight ahead to remaing bottom stucture while targeting upper structure with the tnt , missed
    chuck to the tnt
    3 birds bonus
    there’s got to be a better way, but i got 4 stars first try good luck All

knichy
    @knichy

258 & 4*
    Ala ka bam
    Kathy’s first shot straight
    Kathy’s second shot, glanced the giant snowball and activated in air, wiped every thing along the bottom, left and right
    Telebird in high arc between two upper structures, activate to far right ledge with the pig. Missed the one TNT nearest the sling.

trishohara
    @trishohara

264k – 4 stars.
    First red through the rope with the tnt on top of the sand.
    Telebird at the first structure, teleport to the last structure so it removes the sand below and the structure falls down.
    Shockwave to the pig in the second structure which is still there.

Kathy
    @kathy

Didn’t really understand @trishohara
    i got 268k for 4 stars Invasion off the Egg snatchers 2-19, Thursday May 18th,
    First red too the top structure , throw AlaKathybam , Telbird through the string holding tnt targeting the wood stack between the last 2 stuctures (right side of the bridge?) que up shockwave for extra points

karen68
    @karen68

260 is 4 stars.
    Like @Kathy I threw red to the top left structure. Damage varies but is usually enough to go on.
    Shockwave through the TNT string & activate in the middle of the bottom area. Upper right structure was stll there.
    Telebird to wherever there is debris & tap on the sand under the upper structure.
    Didn’t need the Ala-Kathy-bam.

knichy
    @knichy

Spot on @karen68 got good D with red, blew left TNT and toppled the nearere right structure on to the bridge. Sling scope and last shockwave where the rope would have been. Shockwave doesn’t do anything to sand when he blows.
    Telebird low and activate to sand under right supports like @trishohara said, 5 bonus birds for 272 and a gold egg tomorrow!

junco76
    @junco76

First ever gold egg. Had to give Red a potion, otherwise he didn’t do enough damage. Used ala-ka-bam also to get enough points for 4 stars.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wooot!! Wtg @junco76 !! great flinging!! good idea to give red the potion , i didn’t think of that! i hardly ever use that pu !!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Weekend level.

sling scope for aiming.

shockwave bird to the top of those wooden balls, between the first two structures, on the right of the those two swords. this cleared the left side.

telebird to the structure on the right, teleport to the TNT at the bottom.

finished this level with 331,200. got a platinum trophy.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Thanks for the strat @suikyo

I wonder how you can get points high enough for top 50. I tried your strat three times, even with akrakabumm and big potion. Best was 342k. #50 is 359k

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@trishohara I have no idea either. As I am satisfied with a platinum trophy and even #50’s score is far away from my best score, I am done with this level. :)

junco76
    @junco76

I got a platinum trophy (326k) with the above strat plus alakabam. Thanks, @suikyo. How on earth did someone get 400k for this level? Wow.

Kathy
    @kathy

I got 330 with this strat,,I forgot to throw Ala-kathy-bam as @Gumby named it lol, so threw them in after shockwave . got my Platinum Thanks @suikyo and I agree I’m happy v with my Platinum, not worried about score. it is amazing the scores that are in the top 10-20 They must spend the whole time Flinging lol!!
    Nice Flinging everyone!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Last week in my golden Egg i got 240 coins and 19 various Pu’s
    this week , considerably less , only 140 coins and 18 various Pu’s
    I’m wondering if scores may atrribute to that?
    wish there were some explanations somewhere about these things..

knichy
    @knichy

Hmm, I got 240 in my gold this well, but only 140 a couple of weeks ago

knichy
    @knichy

Thanks @suikyo I tried a couple with regular birds to get the aiming g then with my o e remaining shockwave got the Platinum.
    No illusions that I’d ever come.e close to top 50, they obviously have maxed out PUs and must have some secret way to use extras.

knichy
    @knichy

Update on the daily quests for coins. If you get a really low PU score and finish, then beat that low score without pus, you still claim the reward!

Kathy
    @kathy

agreed @knichy I wonder if there is a Max on pu’s ? as of now i keep getting X2 Telebird for quests so now i have 30 and 12 shockwave and a bunch (not a lot of various Pu’s but even so Why would they waste them just to get a higher scores once they already got the Platinum trophy? and no idea if they are in the Nest so can’t even ask them ?

trishohara
    @trishohara

I think max of pu is 999.

I guess most of the people in the Top 50 cheat in any way. They might have found a way to have unlimited pu or that they can use Shockwave twice or such. Same as at Angry Birds Friends, most of the “top player” there cheat too.

72bungle
    @72bungle

@suikyo
    thanks for this; only 328,220, but it is platinum.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.