The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • knichy
    @knichy

It has the TP tikis and the yotd rockets with some lava mixed in.

Kathy
    @kathy

Great strat @suikyo , Thanks for the screenshot as well!! Congrats on the Platinum!!
    I already got mine, but I’m sure this will be helpful to someone else!! I didn’t realize you could use could use sling scope for shockwave and Telebird, just didn’t think of it!! Good to know..

Kathy
    @kathy

Ya @knichy it’s like a mixture of different episodes!!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

This level is like the 2nd half of the Tropigal Paradise. Some of them have lava and tikis. Level 2-1 has rockets.

knichy
    @knichy

Finally got Platinum using last ala ka bam! That gives me 5 and I’ll collect my eggs Monday

Kathy
    @kathy

Well I’m going into tomorrow’s challenge pretty short on PU’s got plenty of Telebird.. only 1 shockwave, not many bottom feeders except that stupid red bird zoney thing that i don’t even know how to use , got 21 of those useless things! and only 3 each of the others. got some coins, but i wish there was like a package deal of bc PU’s where you get some of each! but nope gotta buy them all separately!!
    Good Luck everyone!! for Monday!

knichy
    @knichy

I had to buy ala ka bams. Rovio business model, get you hooked on the challenges to the point you built up supply dwindles and make you use all your coins until, “eh, it’s only 99 cents”. Multiply by 100 million and your talking some real money! Not me, I’ll watch videos to get coins but no real money ever!

Monday May 15, fairy hogmother 1-6
    , drop ala ka bam. Shockwave between magic carpet an central structure, “aladins market” maybe? Take out all of the left and the carpet, left stove, upper right stuff, and pig in the sand. Easy arc with telebird to the right, pick up stove and pig and activate to the upper ledge, killing that pig and dropping boulder on Sandy pig.

knichy
    @knichy

Oh, sorry I can’t narrow it, but 98k was three, 136 is four stars. Not Worth the PUs to threshold hint.

karen68
    @karen68

Kathy I don’t know what the red powerup is called either but it is sometimes useful.
    It heads straight for the nearest pig, & does more damage to the surrounding structure than a normal red bird would do.
    Why don’t you try it in the powerup trial zone?

trishohara
    @trishohara

There was an episode in Angry Birds, where Red had to destroy moving pigs. I think that power up is taken from this/based on it.

thanks for the strat @knichy. Worked fine at first try. I also don’t have many pu left. I soon need a new iTunes gift card.

Kathy
    @kathy

93k is 3 stars

Kathy
    @kathy

136020 for 4 stars , same as @knichy but i threw the ala Kathy bam boxes first :)

Kathy
    @kathy

oopsy isee @knichy a Did user alakabam first. so same
    Thanks @knichy

knichy
    @knichy

Tuesday May 16 invasion 2-22 255 still 3*

knichy
    @knichy

I suspect 275-280 as the 4* threshold, it is usually at about what a puppy score would be

knichy
    @knichy

And next toss exactly 280000 for 4*, I had to take a screenshot!
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/knichy/album/picture/23061/

knichy
    @knichy

First red like regular level to the alien squid thing, lob shockwave exactly in the middle of the two structures clearing middle. Telebird low picking up remais on left and activate to remains on right

Kathy
    @kathy

I got 4stars First Fling with
    AlaKathybam first ,Shockwave to the middle of the 2 structures,Telbird down to the debris and pigs on the left targeting the floating ‘uhmm’spaceship’ thingie Thanks @knichy

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy what was your 4* score?

Kathy
    @kathy

oopsy didn’t finish my sentence lol
    I got 270550 @knichy

trishohara
    @trishohara

I got 275k, first try. Shockwave into the middle thing
    Telebird to the first, teleporting to tnt

Suikyo
    @suikyo

telebird to the neon sign and teleport to the flying object which drops on the right of side of the main structure and that trigger for the automobile on the left, and ignites the TNT. one small pig (on the right) survives.

shockwavebird to the left main structure. only the small pig survives.

red trying to that small pig but fails. :(

bubble to pop the last small pig. 4 starred this level with 293,020.

Kathy
    @kathy

great score @suikyo !! Everyone is doing great this week and last!

how’d you do @junco76 ? or probably you haven’t flung it yet? good luck, today’s pretty simple for 4stars!

Once I’ve got 4 stars, does it matter to increase my score? i don’t​see how it would but thought​is check?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy I don’t see added benefit to increase your score if a level is 4 starred.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.