The Pig Apple–Your Serious? Same Recycled Boards?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Apple–Your Serious? Same Recycled Boards?

• Not fun, I was looking forward to something new like the gravity board, or the water boards, or the Halloween slime boards. But to go back to the Piggsyland Ham Franciso style trampoline type boards? Not cool or fun. This is the 3rd board with the same theme. The developers are getting lazy. I may just call it quits here.

If it’s a NYC theme, why not create a different skyline with pigs on top of skyscrapers? Anything but the same board we’ve already done 3 times.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@summersoff7 I just wish Rovio would add some more “attributes” to the worlds on the map- the Angry Birds Movie decorations (Billy sign + Bird houses in Feathery Hills and plant life in the Bamboo Forest) are really nice, but Rovio should put some decorations that reflect the world name, like Shangham for example: needs Asian themed architecture like pagodas and bamboo stalks- and The Pig Apple/New Pork City: needs tall skyscrapers (but short enough to fit on the map screen) and maybe a Statue of Liberty somewhere (really iconic- how could Rovio miss it?)- Ham Francisco as well, which could use “suburb”-style buildings and maybe the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance (hence Pig City being near the ocean). Pig City-type worlds are the ones that need the most extra details- but there are some other ones like Greasy Swamp (needs more of a swamp feeling- like vines and muck) and Greenerville (could use some farms and fields)- other than that, AB 2 is really fun in terms of gameplay- a 5-star game indeed!

Summers
    @summersoff7

well I was thinking more in terms of the actual game play than the background aesthetics. This is the 3rd level now (over 120 levels) of the trampoline.) Enough is enough, this is no different that the other two that feature the trampoline and it’s quite boring. I just wish there was a new design in terms of actual game play.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Apple–Your Serious? Same Recycled Boards?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.