The Originals! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Originals! – New Event!

• So many free trial bots in this. The top prize is Dark Megatron but he’s not in the token exchange. Good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 90 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Really ? OMG…. This event totally sucks IMO.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Might try for another Overpower on UM.  L16 to L17 takes you from +28% to +41%

Not really worth it with GSG, EGL, or Dead End – going from L15 to L16 is a pretty paltry boost.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

BTW, Ive just noticed some black and grey stuff wrapped onto some trees (I havent had the chance to do a screen capture). What is it supposed to be? I looks like Halloween cobwebs and what not

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho
    Strange that you can’t see Dark Megatron. I can see him in the token exchange together with 27 other bots which all can be overpowered. (Dark Megatron is in row 4 on position 6 (= the most right one))
    old bots.jpg

Joel
    @joel687

Since I don’t have my ratchet for this event, I guess it is good I have a purple crown UM. I will be running with a 280% bonus. I will probably go for overpower on UM.

Joel
    @joel687

To be clear, you get 2 bots, but only certain bots. You won’t be able to use any bot you got from a competition.

The Pure Warriors are the bonus squad

Not sure about the use of energonicons yet

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@moifirst If you don’t have a map character yet they won’t show up for upgrade/overpower when they are available in an event exchange. @daniel-cho doesn’t have Dark Megatron yet so he isn’t visible in the exchange.

Joel
    @joel687

I will hope to hit 100k for 1,000 tokens today. I hate the high-levels days. It would take 400k to get full tokens today

By the way, you do get energonicons

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is terrible, the other players in my group are trying way too hard.

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper Usually a select number of bots is offered in an event. They can either be upgraded with tokens or if you don’t have that bot, it can be “bought” with tokens. So if @daniel-cho doesn’t possess DM (and therefor can’t upgrade it), DM should be available for “buying”. At least, that used to be the way in previous events (according to me).

@daniel-cho
    , this is probably a stupid suggestion, but did you scroll in the token exchange far enough to the right to see all that is available?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Only the sparks and coins i run with 2x members of pure warriors squad so i am good.

moi
    @moifirst

@luis-carlo-arocha
    Here’s a screenshot of your “black and grey cobwebs”. It looks like they are some birdlike constructs, with above two text boards saying HAPPY and BIRI! or SIN!(or something like that. The second text is a little bit unreadable to me).
    The text below says WELCOME ANGRY BIRDS.

welcomeAB.jpg

moi
    @moifirst

@luis-carlo-arocha
    Here is a better screenshot. The text is
    BE HAPPY
    SMILE
    WELCOME ANGRY BIRDS

welcomeAB2.jpg

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@luis-carlo-arocha @moifirst Those are signs from the first Angry Birds movie that they added to the game during the movie promotion event.

Joel
    @joel687

Those bird signs are from the Angry Birds Movie. Those signs were all over all the game boards for a month when the movie came out. Not sure why they are back

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I will not play too hard this time. I wanted to overpower Energon Grimlock, but it will cost 10.000 this time.

It is more likely that I upgrade UM or Soundwave instead. If I can’t reach his score with a few recharges, I will just make some normal upgrades.

Asen_77
    @asen

As I see points from first day ( that should be great day for point ), probably finger day will be very bad to be played …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Eh, I already have everything. So just sparks.

Also Optimus Prime to Prowl – THE ORIGINALS!
    Ratchet to Red Alert- THE CASHGRABS!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I started in the second hour.

#1 is already over 300K.  His highest promoted is EGL.  I’d love to see what his second TF is.  Even if it’s a highly promoted Pure Warrior, the number of recharges must be crazy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Energon Lockdown with Purple Crown 1st Place over 400k. and yeah i am the 19th palyer on the board… Though i don’t care to play so much… i take this event easy… no need extreme gaming…

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I was thinking about Overpowering my UM but then I remembered how EGL got nerfed just after 2 days I got it Overpowered and now I see no sense in overpowering bots if they are going to be nerfed now and again. Im starting to get sick of this R/E bullshit

Geli
    @geli

Stealth mode for most players in this comp. Use a fully promoted TF backed by a lesser-promoted TF to get a ton of points with the bonus applied.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I may just give up on the Overpower idea.

I won’t play super hard – we’ll see how many tokens I wind up with by the end.

Would’ve liked to Overpower UM a second time, but 9,000 tokens AND getting the spark canisters doesn’t seem reasonable unless I put in more effort than it’s worth.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So, got one spark canister. This will be the shortest event yet for me at this rate.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@moifirst Yes, I do not have DM so it is not available for purchase unless I find him on the map.

Guys, if UM got nerfed so bad how come no one uses DM? Is DM still not good?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Originals! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.