The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

TBH, this is one of the buggiest events I’ve seen. I’ve crashed out of fights, wasting stam; not gotten the stam I’m supposed to get; not gotten the Sea Dog bonus attacks, either. It’s really annoying.

Pointless
    @pointless

Calm down everyone. Although the bug is annoying, it will be fixed. It’s not like we’re all waiting with bated breath to use Elite Mage.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 yes, it does. Only EM doesn’t appear.

@pointless
    For the record, I was excited simply because I like collecting stuff in games I like (even if I don’t use them that much). I know this will be fixed but I’m just worried if I miss it considering it doesn’t even appear in the shop after an event and if Rovio doesn’t offer it afterwards. I wouldn’t want to buy a class that should be inherently given to me free and for all the FEs I wasted for getting the items in the first place and all the trouble I went through. There’s being calm and then there’s not even giving a crap, dude.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I know what you mean about waiting for a response but when I lost everything the other day Rovio were back to me within a couple of hours. They wrote and said that there had been a computer glitch which had over written the current version and it was being attended to so I was pleased they responded quickly.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It’s not the one bug – that’s the problem.

Pointless
    @pointless

I haven’t got EM yet, so haven’t experienced the bug. That is certainly not to say I don’t “give a crap”, I just know it will be fixed (eventually), just like the Mastery issue with TH, so I am not about to get myself all worked up about it needlessly.
    As far as the other bugs, I guess I am lucky in that I have experienced very few in this Event (barring the Free Stamina video that sometimes, not always, tells me “no ad scheduled”). I have been able to complete every battle without crashes, and actually am enjoying the variety the new pigs’ abilities are offering.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless As I’ve said above, I also know it will be fixed. What I am worried about is somehow I lose my Elite Mage as the game didn’t register it as winning. That’s what I am exactly thinking; losing a reward I worked so hard for and also a reward that’s exclusive to this event. The TH bug was a nonissue for me as TH wasn’t limited time only but this is. I just don’t like the sound of that “eventually” anywhere when it’s being associated with something that’s not always gonna be there unless I win it and I can’t seem to win it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got the 11 LC’s from the Cinema today. One more run in 24 hours and I’ll have enough for the Golden Chilli :D
    In the meantime, getting the remaining 10 reels (and trying to reclaim #2 on the boards as Abe overtook me again – however, #3 will be ok too)

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Mate, I’m so sorry that glitch/bug is causing you so many hassles :-( What an anti-cimax…

@suzyq
    You’re lucky… I’ve been waiting for almost a month for a first response from Rovio Support… see b*tchy post in/on the ‘Bugs and Glitches’ thread…

@smwforever45
    So, so close to the satisfaction of ‘Golden Chili Obliteration’… I am excited for you! :-D

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer I do not know if it is because of a fix from Rovio or the fact that I closed the notification window instead of pressing “Check It Out” but I got the Elite Mage upgrade today and I could change my Chuck into it from the nest:
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-10-25-42.png

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@angryjohnny
    You didn’t get the tap here tutorial right? Because I think this is an effect of how they solved that bug after the previous event. They simply hid the tutorial and with it the button to change headgear for some (different platforms perhaps)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@napoleongl Correct, I never got a tutorial BUT I did get !-marks for the Nest and Chuck that something was new for him.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Got that option too BUT only after I went to my arena camp and then back to my normal camp. Only then did the option suddenly appear for me (or maybe they fixed that right at that exact moment, who knows).

I now have Elite Mage and this is an extremely good sigh of relief for me. Thanks for the heads up though, much appreciated.

YouStoopid
    @minh207

I’m having the same issue right now! Didn’t get Elite Mage after finishing the event. Hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve had the same issue just now, the button didn’t appear – but for me on iOS, a simple hard reset (restart) of the app helped me ;)

And @angryjohnny, I did press “Check it Out”.

Now to collect more event points, and some more LC’s!

sjmike
    @sjmike

Anyone else having issues with the free stamina drinks ad? I get the popup asking me to watch a video for free stamina drinks, but when I click play it says there is no Ad scheduled at this time. It’s happened to me at least 3 or 4 times now.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@sjmike Hello, yes. I’ve had the same bug. It’s happened about three or four times for me, too.

Anonymous

@sjmike
    Me too, and it even happened once on a chronicle caves video earlier this week!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I didn’t get a SINGLE “ad for stamina” offer so far during this event. Every time my stamina amount was low or 0, I got asked to buy some more (albeit reduced to 25 LC’s, was 45)

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

While the “No ad scheduled at this time” glitch is certainly annoying, one caveat is that this is coming up much more often than before. For me, at least, it’s managed to work properly three times and then gave me the glitch three other times. However, in previous events, that never came up more than once.

ETA:

@smwforever45

Or maybe I’ve just been getting lucky. Sorry to hear it hasn’t come up for you yet.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

On the other hand, the only bug I encountered this event was my Elite Mage not showing up. Other than that, I had the video popup for extra stamina almost always and it worked for me every single time (unlike others). I never got that “No ad scheduled”, not even once. I got a lot of free stamina drinks this way but almost lost the Elite mage due to the bug I encountered.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@datguygamer
    I meant I kinda saw this coming (the bug), this has been one of the buggiest event ever and every week/patch/hotfix, new bugs keep popping up out of nowhere.
    I could understand this situation happening after a big patch/update, but even when they add one single item only, they manage to broke 10+ things up… it seems like the whole game is scripted in a big single line of code and if you mess up one letter, everything else gets screwed up.
    Before, even if the updates/events were rare, the game looked more polished and cared for, now they rush things up and every time we can see the results.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I got my 10 LCs this morning, got the Elite Mage upgrade. I’m done until the castle reopens tomorrow, and then again Sunday. Total score 21k, which will be good for 1 or 2 stars worth 500 or 1000 snouts.

Though part of me thinks we should be looking at this from a PvP Arena POV. M12s could play spoiler by taking those 3-star spots, slowing others down in Arena…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ryogokusama I understand what you mean. Have you obtained the upgrade yourself?

@graugeist

Total score 21k, which will be good for 1 or 2 stars worth 500 or 1000 LCs

I think you mean Snoutlings. Rovio won’t ever be dumb enough (though they have been way back in the past) to give so many Lucky Coins all at once for free. I missi the good old days of actually fighting him every day and progressively winning the Stamps.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah snouts. I fix it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.