The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Pretty good I’m doing – although I have to work a LOT more for the same position on the board, and I’m not really lucky with the reward wheels :(

Sailus
    @sailus

I’m just getting the elite hat and them I will let them pass me. I don’t need the mastery pts. :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sailus
    Well yeah. You don’t have the pressure I have :P
    However I also notice you’re on a less competitive board anyway. Max score is 17k vs. 31k on mine.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently I have ALL items except for the last one (as expected). I have about 7 of those from videos out of 20. Well all the less grinding for me. Give me more free materials please! :P

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Doing OK I guess:

Screenshot_2016-04-27-09-30-43[1].png

I’ve ended up burning a lot of FE’s this time around to get the items for the new class. Judging from the competition, that might not have been necessary, but my tolerance for bad spins is too low. I’ve at least been resisting the urge to re-spin when only points are at stake, though.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m just getting the hat. Currently need 3 tickets and 15 reels, so no problem to finish the tickets by the time the reels open tomorrow. Then, it’ll be a run on the Golden Pig.

My board is all 50s, and I’m running 6th with 15k against 1st with 23k.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m doing alright as well. First place has 44375, Second 25975. I’m in Third place with 18275 but not sure for how long as someone is snapping at my heels.

I still have to get 2 tickets and 16 reels.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Got my tickets, so I’m done until things open up tomorrow morning.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Done everything now and got my gold coins. Tough bit is getting the 13 reels that remain. Didn’t get one in any in my spins in today’s section and I only have 5FE. Just hope I get lucky in further spins and get more free ones.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I completed the golden pig ‘cinema’ about 5 minutes after it became available… and now, hopefully, I’ll get another couple of runs at it before the event ends. Plus, only 13 cinema reels remaining until I obtain the upgraded hat/class. 3000 points clear in first on my board… let’s hope it stays that way.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Wait what??? What?? Where is my Elite Mage?

Elite Mage unlocked
    NO ELITE MAGE OPTION

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Got my LCs, too! Hope to get 2 or 3 more runs in before the event closes.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@datguygamer
    I so expected this bug.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ryogokusama What do you mean?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Did you press Check Out or did you close the window when that notification showed up?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde we must have been playing in the cinema at the same time. I’m just managing to hang onto third place at the moment. Hope you manage to stay in first place.

@datguygamer
    congratulations, you must be the first person to win the new mage, hope he turns up soon.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

For Elite Knight, the button to change was here before unlock Elite.
    For Elite mage, it isn’t here since update. before yes, but since no. And now, when you unlock, always not.

Good Rovio

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny @grimmjow @suzyq I tapped “Check It Out”. It took me to the camp but then nada, nothing beyond that. Unlike Elite Knight, it didn’t even give me a tutorial. It just took me to my camp and that was it. When I opened Chuck’s menu, nothing! ABSOLUTELY FREAKING NOTHING!!

Help someone!! Anyone!! What do I do? How do I unlock this bloody thing even though I unlocked this!? Gawd, I hate when something doesn’t turn out properly even after wasting so much of my time and energy.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@datguygamer
    Congratulations!
    What a cool thing not to have!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds Really, this is the time you chose for a bad joke. Thanks dude, that totally helped my situation.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer if you haven’t done so already you should get in touch with Rovio and get them to sort it out.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I missed out a few turns because I was super busy… Have to wait a bit till I can clear the last level, and another bit to advance to the Cinema level. 11 reels to go.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I have exactly the same thing.
    Pressed Check Out, no button on Mage.

I’m mailing Rovio support.

Has anyone gotten Elite Mage successfully?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq I have already done so but the problem is lately they’ve been replying about 3 weeks after a sent request as they are “busy with lots of backlog”. So, basically I don’t know what will happen if they take their time to reply back.

@henjovr
    Wait, so you are having this problem too? What a relief to see that I’m not the only one. I think many others will be joining us as well then.

@roviobeni
    Fix this please. The Elite Mage is bugged and no button prompt is shown to change the headgear even though we have already won the upgrade.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Does the button still appear on you guys for the Elite Knight?
    Damn that sucks to hear…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.