The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 the GPC is really not worth the expenditure if you’re burning Stamina to do it (unless you have a good supply). The LC payoff is small compared to the value of the Stamina, better to save these in case you need to farm remaining ingredients to get the Elite (FE obvioulsy helps as well).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It really shouldn’t be THE deal to spend 10 stamina every 24 hours to clear GPC, or 20 if I fail on the first try that day and get a second try. I’ll still be able to craft the Elite Mage headgear.

Pointless
    @pointless

If you have the Stamina, of course go ahead and get those needed LCs. As long as you’re able to spend enough time and get somewhat lucky in wheel rolls to gather the ingredients. When (and if) the Elites become purchasable, they are certainly going to be more than the LCs you can get from 4-5 runs through the GPC.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If one is on track to get the headgear, then spend the few stamina required to run GPC when it opens. But first, get the headgear!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist I thought you wanted the LC more than the headgear considering it’s related to a pretty weak class.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My leaderboard finally appeared.
    As @englishbreakfas said it’s mixed with players from levels 5-50. Only the top 3, including me, has the top scores though, and beyond #5 the scores are 0 or below 1k. If I keep up it should be no trouble going out with 3 stars and getting the mastery I need so badly. Also saving up FE’s so I can reroll just in case.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Geez. So many short names. XD

Looking forward to the competition with Abe and RSF. The others are already out unless they get lucky and I get unlucky.

Pointless
    @pointless

My leaderboard has been showing since the start of this Event (unlike the EK one). Everyone is L50 like me, not that all are playing. Currently in second just from farming ingredients, so obviously a lot of apathy all around again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

L50 leaderboards are more likely to be competitive. Y’know, I’m glad I got many low-leveled fellows. Should give me an easy time to end up in the Top 3 at least. Don’t think I’ll be 1st since Abe is REALLY good. Possibly racked up lots of FE’s to get a lot of points and quickly get the ingredients.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

What bird combinations are you using? I’m having trouble getting through with three stars. I have Paladin and Capt’n at level 11 and Druid at level 10 but they’re getting pounded. I have Sea Dog but he’s still at level 8. I tried Bard, level 10, but that didn’t seem to work.My witch is only level 9. I can only imagine it’s going to get harder with the next levels.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m Level 50, probably the same as you are considering you have Lv. 11 birds. Using Wizard (9), Bard (7) and Spies (9) for the non-Red and forced-Mathilda levels, and Paladin (7), Wizard (9) and Spies (9) for the levels where you’re allowed to use Red. So far I 3-starred every level no problem.

The key against the masses of pigs that trigger each others’ attacks is killing as many as possible in a single attack. So AoE attacks are a must. For the occasional Brute, high-damaging classes such as Paladin, Wizard, Bard and Spies will always work, too.

Little side note, Red is equipped with the Dragon set and Chuck has the Reset set on my game. Both can be really helpful; if Dragon procs it’s increased damage on your target and on other pigs, if Reset procs you can reset a Brute’s counter.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Thank you, @smwforever45, Yes, I am level 50. I don’t have the full dragon set yet for Red, unfortunately. I keep getting the same set piece (Dragonscale) but not the one I need to complete it. My Spies is level 10, too, so I’ll try him. For Chuck I have level 10 Wizard but he got knocked out a couple of times. I have the reset for Chuck, so I switched out the Mana set for reset. Thank you for the help!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jewlsdeluxe
    In case you have all the classes unlocked already then the Dragon set is definitely worth a few LC’s at the Golden Pig Machine. Dupes you get are worth Enchantment Shards, so if you get them, scrap them and enchant your set items for the shards you get.

Paladin + Wizard or Wizard + Spies is my to-go strategy for most levels, hence why Wizard and Spies are my only two level 9 classes so far, Wizard even being close to reaching rank 10.

Make sure to equip a healing weapon on Chuck – the Reset or Time Jump sets provide that. When used with Wizard then Chuck is basically able to heal himself completely. Spies and Paladin can support each other with their healing.

EDIT: Mana is next to useless on the levels we have so far on the campaign. For the few negative effects your birds could dodge, the abilities that Reset, Time Jump or Twin Lightning provide are just a lot more useful.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I try to save my lucky coins for the Rainbow Riot and then keep trying for the set pieces I don’t have yet. I do get a lot of dupes, so I trash them for the Enchantment Shards, as you suggested.Thank you!

EDIT: I have tried multiple times to get three stars on the 5 and 7 stamina levels for the second leg using the birds you suggested but those pigs are brutal. :-(

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@datguygamer – I will get the hat for the “KO 3 birds while they are attacking your banner” *and* the LCs. It’s not an either/or for me.

What I don’t care about are the snouts, so I stop when there aren’t any items to farm.
    ____

On an all-50 board, I am currently 7th from the <5k medals I got while farming items.

Pointless
    @pointless

Mage, and therefore Elite Mage, has its use. There are no objectives that require you to protect a single team member and do little else, so this Elite is worth the effort.

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

I cannot connect to my facebook account, meaning i dont get my daily gold coin or playing with my friends birds or even ask them for friendship essence. This started like two days before the eastern event ended. Has anyone have the same problem? I’ve posted in the bug section and even in the rovio support page and have not get any reply. I’ve followed recommendations for fixing this bug posted at the rovio support site, however i doesnt seem to work

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

WHY IS THIS A THING FOR ME?? THIS IS PRACTICALLY FORCING ME TO USE ALL MY STAMINA DRINKS FOR THIS STUPID BUG!!!!
    Stamina timer

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@datguygamer
    Have you by any chance been doing some “change the time of your phone” things lately? Thinking about the pic you posted of blues new set a few days ago… Such resets have been known to come back an bite you in the past.
    If you haven’t been tricking around then contact rovio after reinstall.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well it fixed it self auto after I reinstalled it @napoleongl

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

A fourth guy has joined into the event point run on my leaderboard. Thankfully I’m quite a bit ahead of him, plus he’s not Level 50 so he might have trouble with proper equipment against pigs that get stronger and stronger with every level.

Sailus
    @sailus

I still dont have that event :(

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

The featured music or whatever track is from the movie sounds rather uninspiring, perhaps just not my taste. Its whimsical nature feels pertinent to the concept of Angry Birds but it just doesn’t feel as captivating when battling the pigs.

Scott Dyreson
    @scott-dyreson

I submitted a support ticket to rovio about not having the new event and they reset my account. 12 hr later I heard back and they said to restart the game and the problem should be resolved. the previous event appeared, showed it ended and gave me my reward. Then the new event showed correctly and works great now.

Sailus
    @sailus

Hehe. How you guys are doing?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.