The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@angryjohnny I like the new Elite class upgrade for Chuck, but I’m kind of depressed that Epic procrastinated and didn’t let me participate in the Easter even, even though I have a ship like it says, so I don’t have the limited-time Elite Knight for Red :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

This event will feature music from the actual movie:

kyododom
    @kyododom

Hope there is some real mystery with the Golden Pig dungeon this time. Seems to have been pretty much the same deal in all these mini-campaigns so far…

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

If you miss the elite upgraded classes from the limited time events, will you still be able to get it afterwards?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    Not as of now, at least. People who missed out Elite Knight event can’t buy the Elite upgrade yet. I hope there will be something in the future.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event just started!

There’s a lot of new pigs around, some with new attacks as well. I hate the one that attaches a time bomb to your birds which exploded after 2 turns :P
    Cleared the first 3 levels, without the music since I’m in the train with other people but I’ll give it a listen later ;)
    The event is a good one so far IMO.

Pointless
    @pointless

I agree, so far a welcome diversion with the added variety. Cute idea with the Spotlight Pigs “focusing” damage :)
    Nasty Brutes with high HP, must be difficult for low-mid level players…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    They especially suck in combination with the pigs that attack and give the attacked bird a 20% chance to miss their attack. I can beat Brutes within 3 turns before they attack, but only if every attack hits.

Also, the other pigs attacking you when you kill one of the pigs can get pretty nasty, too. Easy difficulty level and I had to be careful for Mathilda to not get KO’d because the chain attack accidentally killed a pig while 5 others were still on the field.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Event is here, and I can win up to 3x 500 Snouts for a top 3 finish… >.>

Anyhow, it’s 5+10+15+15+20 = 65 items to farm over 9 days, so if one farms 6 items per day and watches both movies, you’ll get the item. With 15 waking hours, that’s 60 stamina, 20x small games, averaging 7.5 items.

The big question is whether that last stage is a Golden Pig thing. I need more LCs to buy Shards to Enchant Set Items!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    You get 2 free ads a day? Is it a 12-hour circle? I was always thinking 24-hour.

Also I do think the last stage is the equivalent to GPC. Or maybe they have something in variation, like Golden Pig recolours? I’d have fun battling the producers and actors of the movie instead of Golden Pigs :P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Previous events were 2x daily. Even if it’s just 1, players should be OK as long as they play all of their stam each day. There shouldn’t be any need to stress over trying to squeeze in extra hours.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    Ok, whatever. You’re right. I always got the classes whenever I participated in an event. Although I did get Frost Savage in the last 3 hours of the event. It was a really close call.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Nice event and all but I can’t see the leaderboard tho… same bug as last event, am I the only one?
    I hope I can get it fixed before this one ends, I don’t wanna end up playing blindly like the last event… this time around we have 6k mastery at stake and I need them badly to finally be done with the Mastery grind. :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@ryogokusama
    You’re not the only one, check the Bugs thread, I posted there a bit ago. :( At least it doesn’t crash anymore but the leaderboards take forever to load/generate.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

how do the stats of elite mage compare to archmage?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s exactly like Elite Knight vs. Ronin. While Ronin is only +10% damage Elite Knight is +10% damage AND +10% health.
    I compared Mage and Elite Mage’s stats (you can already see them for your mastery rank if you tap and hold the Elite headgear) and it’s indeed +10% bonus for damage AND health again. I think Archmage is only +10% damage like Ronin is. But I don’t know Archmage.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

oh okay, that’s good to know because I don’t have Ronin or archmage

Another quick question about this event. Are the pig difficult adjusted to our levels or are they a fixed level? I’m asking this because in my ladder board people range from level 10 to 50, so if they’re fixed then the people who are lower leveled are highly disadvantaged no?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Again, as in previous events, all enemies are at the same level as yours. So if you’re level 13, the pigs will be 13, if you’re 50 the pigs will be 50 too.

Your leaderboard shouldn’t have level 10’s, unless Rovio revamped them – usually there’s the classes “1-10”, “11-20”, “21-30”, “31-40” and “41-50”. Don’t worry – level 41’s always have the same chances as level 50’s ;)

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

Yeah in previous events, everyone was within 10 levels of each other, but I actually got players ranging from level 10 to level 50 this time. That’s why I was curious about the whole enemy level thing

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My leaderboards don’t even show up yet so consider yourself lucky XD

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

lol still getting that bug? That happened to me last event where the leaderboards didn’t show until like 2 days into the event or so

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah indeed, but unlike the Super Villains event I don’t get this annoying Wood glitch that’d freeze my game. I just can’t see my leaderboard because it hasn’t showed up yet. Hopefully I won’t have it appear and I’m #10 or something. I hate playing blindly.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

Yeah I know what you mean, but at least it’s not freezing. I’m sure you’ll be like at least top 3 if you just use up all your stamina though

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

During the Elite Knight event I did exactly that and came in 4th. XD
    I had a lot of bad luck with the reward wheel after each battle – it took forever until I finally had that last item for the headgear and could grind for points. I was also only able to play GPC once due to this – and didn’t even clear the level.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

Yeah it happened to me too, I was constantly behind at getting the items needed for the headgear so I was never really able to get a high amount of points from the rewards wheel

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.