"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 13 replies - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • Otis Nyandie
    @otis-nyandie

Please someone confirm that under Token Exchange the ONLY options are Ratchet Arcee AirAchnid 2000Coins 10000Coins and last 50000Coins

Otis Nyandie
    @otis-nyandie

Besides Ratchet Arcee and AirArchnid and some coin options what are the other options for Token exchange?

Anonymous

@otis-nyandie
    Once you get Ratchet, a couple of his accessories become available in the token exchange as well.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@otis-nyandie
    If you get Ratchet, there are two accessories for him that become available: Huffer (10% weapon cool down) for 1000 tokens, and Stranglehold (10% damage) for 900 tokens. Those were the only other things available in the Token Exchange area besides coins.

Edit: Huffer is 900 tokens and Stranglehold is 1000 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@andrewinireland

“If you played to get the 550 points every day, you’d have got Ratchet no matter where you ended up on the leaderboard.”

You’d still need to get 1,250 tokens from the competition, which means placing no worse than 10th place (200 tokens) on 2 of the 5 days.

I agree that if you’ve done well enough to get to the 550 in the Challenge, that it’s unlikely you’d do worse than 6th place (300 tokens), but going by some of the leaderboards reported last week, it could happen if you had the misfortune of being in a highly aggressive cohort, especially on each day.

As always, luck is a huge factor in outcomes.

Geli
    @geli

Some thought & figures for results from the first 2 hours with 100% bonus:
    Day 1: 685 average pre-bonus, high 1333, low 353
    Day 2: 558 average pre-bonus, high 1247, low 0 (twice), otherwise 310
    Day 3: 400 average pre-bonus, high 720, low 193
    Day 4: 417 average pre-bonus, high 997, low 207
    Day 5: 0 runs

This reinforces my perception that fewer high-value targets were available from day 3 on.

I tried to pay attention to target values destroyed in later runs. Non-specified color blocks had 0 value, pigs had 1 point value.

Getting killed by Boss Pig back-to-back in Pig City runs during the 100% bonus period sucked. Period.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

“This reinforces my perception that fewer high-value targets were available from day 3 on.”

In absolute terms, you’re correct. However keep in mind that challenge benchmarks were also significantly lower on Days 3 and 4, as compared to Days 1 and 2:

Day 1: 32,300 (required for level 100)
    Day 2: 30,550
    Day 3: 14,850
    Day 4: 21,500

I have no comment re: Day 5, because like you, I skipped it.

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Do you have Day 4 and Day 5 benchmarks reversed? I did not records that data. Learning more about what should be recorded and what can be disregarded.

Didn’t intentionally skip first 2 hours on Day 5. My not playing them was a result of real life intervention.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Day 5 was in the twenty thousands. It might have been 20750.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

I have no idea what the Day 5 benchmark is. I only played Days 1-4.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 5 was 20350

Shakabooby
    @shakabooby

How many tokens was it for arcee or airachnid (or bluestreak and prowl in the previous event)? Does anyone know if they’re still available through missions? I have them anyway, but was wondering in case they do something similar with the newer seekers I missed out on (due to my progress being lost mid-event and the game restarting).

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I wound up with Ratchet, his accessories, and 52,000 coins.

I’m sure one of my 40 gem recharges did nothing to boost those totals; I think it’s true of both of them.

I think my total gem expenditure on recharges over the 5 days was 160 or 180 gems. That’s fine. My stash just grew to over 9000 gems for the first time. (And no, I haven’t bought any and never will. I’m pretty relaxed about bugs that cost me stuff because the game is “free”, and I want to keep feeling that way.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 13 replies - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.