"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@starscream

I didn’t see that anyone answered your enquiry regarding what Ratchet uses for upgrades. He uses auto cogs and anger chips.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@aliaspbj
    You beat me to it for @optimuspig lol I see the scores should be higher for this event as they are the Red Block’s

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

is it my imagination or this time is way to much easier than the first run of the Red Blocks Event? Util now without refills and started gaming from 07:00 AM till now i have gained up to 70 tokens! and i have a half day in front of me :D

Those are my scores!

I don’t know if i should use any gems for refills but i am having till now 710 tokens if all goes well and as planned gained 80-90-100 tokens i will have 980 tokens. And let’s say that if i will finished second or third plus 500 tokens 1480 tokens (if i will placed second or third).
    Well it would be nice to placed 1st but i don’t know the other user what will do.

With those i might able to unlock and the accessories

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

To me you are correct I’m on 19K P2 and I only need to get to 21K for 100 tokens and I’ve not used a gem yet. I’ve also mostly ignored the Bonus EGon as I using Soundwave

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 Soundwave is the first choice second the bot that was preferred and the preferred energocon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can anyone confirm what the “Enerbot” energonicon does? (This is the current bonus)

The description is: “Absorbs energy from enemies!”

After running with it a couple if times, it seems as though what it’s doing is healing your TF by sucking life from enemy pigs. (The corollary being that it only works if there are pigs nearby).

Is that correct?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m in a fairly tight cohort today. The top five on my leaderboard are separated by less than 2,000 points between #1 and #5.

I wonder if people are starting to get worried they won’t be able to accumulate enough tokens, with less than a day-and-a-half remaining in the event?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i am also suspecting that as well.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@sickcyn When they are the target blocks are worth 5 points, less numerous things (pigs, missiles, energon, etc) are 15.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Ok, four times today I have completed the runs and when I enter the autotran it crashes. I’m really getting fed up with this game and all the stupid ways they try to get you to spend more gems. But this one has to be the lowest dirty thing that they have done.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig @elpapam When activated Enerbot will transfer the energy from the pigs, WMTs, and to a lesser extent, blocks from them to you as you are shooting them. Basically, as their energy is reducing, yours is increasing. For the most part, kind of pointless during the Energon Fueled block. Though, when fighting a WMT, if you activate it after the first fireball hit, you don’t worry about the fireballs since Enerbot will heal you as the fireballs are hurting you.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ok, thanks, that makes sense.

Yeah, I just turned it on while dealing with WMTs and monoliths.

On another note, I just completed a run with a base score of 113, sheesh.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’m doing horribly today. Currently in a distant fifth because more than half of my runs so far have been Pig City. The one I just did I only got 127 points after the 30% bonus. I’m probably going to have to recharge just to get up to the 80 token level.

On the plus side I unlocked Ratchet.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k very useful explanation!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Me and my big mouth 5hrs ago I had 19K and only needed 2500 give or take for the 100 tokens, 6 event runs later and I’m still 600 short. The runs are really bad with low scoring. Just hope Iget them before the end lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ratchet needs Autocog and angering chips

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I got 1550 tokens each of the first 3 days. That’s where the streak ends. One guy in my cohort as over 29,000 points after 2 hours. My good-map runs haven’t been when I had high bonuses. Etc.

Geli
    @geli

Fortunately for me, it is only 4k token cost for Ratchet. Real life has kept me away from the game for the past 2 game days to the point I will probably only unlock the TF. 25 total runs today with 30 gems spent with the highest bonus of 30%. Abit more than 2 hours left. Hope to hang on to a 2nd or 3rd place which will unlock the TF. My thanks to all for sharing your knowledge.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I think I’ll be fine getting Ratchet. While I think having Huffer as an accessory, I don’t think either is worth busting my but to get the tokens for. This event has sucked and if I wasn’t lucky with the leaderboard today, I wouldn’t have a chance at Ratchet. Anyone else notice how overpowered boss pig has been. The discrepancy of blocks per run has been atrocious.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Debating whether or not to press for the win today.

If I do, I know I’ll need at a minimum one recharge, probably two.

If I don’t, the worst I can do is 450 in the Challenge and probably 300 in the Competition, which means I’d only need 500 tokens on Day 5, which should be easily attainable.

On the one hand, it means spending gems, which means playing into Rovio’s hands.

On the other hand, it means I can take tomorrow off. And I can also make the current leader sweat a bit :D

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, I guess life got in the way of competition for p1 today, hehe. He hadn’t done any runs for a few hours before the end. After my 27 runs, I passed the 100 token level and just slid past him. Waited a bit and then did a 10 gem insurance recharge. Got first and then unlocked Ratchet and Huffer. Just need 700 more tokens for Stranglehold.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man oh man i took the 1st place in the last 10 minutes with one refill of 10 gems! so yeah 4 days in a row and today and 550 tokens and 1000 1st place needless to say i unlocked both accessories and i bought for him a headphone accessory. And i Left with 80 token. Well the end of the event i won’t playing tomorrows nodes, Now i am off to bed a nice long sleep for at least 10 hours…

My score Day 4

Photos from the accessories.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

After getting one of the highest scores in a run during this entire event I ended up jockeying for first with twenty minutes left. With eight minutes left my internet died. After much cursing it finally restarted with only two minutes left. The other guy was now 4000 points ahead so no chance of catching them but I was 400 points from the 90 token level with one charge left. Against my better judgment knowing about the “playing while it ends” bug I went for it. I spent the entire run in vehicle mode, only stopping to shoot red wood. Once I got the needed points I got out of there as fast as I could and got back to the map with only 1 second on the timer. That was stressful and I am never ever doing it again.

ATP
    @atp213

I am 100 tokens from unlocking the 2nd accessory, which I will get by tomorrow morning. I have to say though, I am disappointed in this competition.

My inner 5 year old geeked out over seeing Unicron in the last comp. I liked the gameplay of it as well.

I know it is impossible to do something new like that every challenge but at least mix in the boss pig and unicron through out.

Now, about a Nemisis Prime competition…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I agree about the stress for the event but for a different reason. The blocks drove me crazy. There were certain places that were great for red or grey blocks but if you got one that wasn’t the right one for the day, you’d maybe get between 100 and 500 points but if it was the right run you could get well over 1000. Sometimes the runs felt like a complete waste. Boss Pig was well overpowered and hardly gave any points. I think it was easier getting the higher token bots lately than this one. I guess the Unicron event was so good, this was bound to be a letdown but I didn’t think it’d be this bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.