"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Here is my scores those 2 days 2×1450

Day 01

Day 01

Day 02

Day 02

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

13 runs in the last two hours and not one with a base score above 1000. Highest was in the 900s lowest didn’t even crack 200. Most were around 500. Was able to get to the 100 level but couldn’t overtake 1st place.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I kind of sorted it I backed up my progress and then uninstalled the game rebooted and did a fresh install and put my backup in but for some reason all my bots on L15 went to L14 the 1 on L11 stay the same level. I mahaged to get in 2 runs before it closed and both went OK. It made no difference as I was to far behind.
    P1 finished with 62,000 give or take and that score was with around a min to the end.
    He must have been burning some gems to get that high.

CD
    @bartiedog

Really! Just ran my first run for the second round of the comp and all I got was 99 tokens before bonus!
    No way can I get 550 max tokens or have a snowballs chance of 1st place.
    This comp sucks.

Geli
    @geli

@elpapam Good on ya! I held on for first snd have 2500 tokens. Should get Medic and may have some tokens for accessories

Ice blocks this time. Token levels seem lower, 4250 for 40 tokens. Not a lot of high value targets for today, raw scores range 336-439.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Stone block day was awful, but I used the 10,20,40 reloads, for 70 gems I got the 70,80,90,100 levels and jumped from the 200 level to 1st place for 1000. So for 70 gems 1140 tokens, 16:1 instead of 2:1 on the straight trade.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unbelievable. Of my first four runs today, the highest scoring run was Boss Pig.

*facepalm*

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli i will start playing tomorrow morning arround 9:00 am now i can’t it’s 4:22 am and i am dead i am off to bed!

Geli
    @geli

@marty-schofield got any stock tips or winning lottery numbers? ;-)

Geli
    @geli

@bartiedog Check the energonicon that appears on the extreme left. That is the one that offers energonicon bonus. A low bonus (7% or 5%) might forfeited if your squad is weak. E.G.: if using the Valkeries squad might consider Photoblast or Glassor rather than the bonus energonicon if that is particularly weak.

Well-equipped Optimus Prime and Heatwave work well in the first and last 2 hours of the comp. Healthbot with its 50% bonus is a good choice, especially if your OP & HW are not highly upgraded or have good accessories. Good luck.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i just run 4 nodes meaning 16 rounds 6450 points 10 – 50 tokens have been gained and the second one is having 1774 points meaning i am 4676 points having the lead for now but what are those lame numbers average 350-400 points per round? with the bonus…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@geli,

I’d endorse Healthbot even more strongly than that. My Optimus Prime is strong enough to destroy everything. When WMTs or in some cases falling monoliths might cause him to run away and miss some destruction fun, Healthbot lets him stand in, take the hits, and heal right back up.

That worked even better than switching in Heatwave at times like that. I’ll keep taking him along as the second option, but I doubt I’ll swap him in again except under extreme circumstances.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

You are lucky lol As it looks to me as if they’ve reduced the number of tokens we can get in event runs. In the last few hours I’ve done 6 runs and have not hit 500 tokens on any of them. It looks to me as if my counter has stuck as no matter where the run is I end up with 392 tokens after bonus, no more or lest. Crazy plain crazy lol

UPDATE
    My counter is not stuck as just did a run and scored 191 after the bonus, which now seem to be working again.
    Is it every 2hrs the squad changes????

Geli
    @geli

2 hours for the start of the day, squads change every 4 hours. For the last 2 hours, the squad that appeared in the first 2 hours returns for those last 2 hours.

Stopped playing in first place. Resumed 7 hours later in 2nd. Gonna stay there a bit as real life intervenes again.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@geli

iechyd da (cheers lol)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i have the same filling as well that they keeping down at least for today those glass tokens, well i am still leading with score 8344 (my 1st place) and the second one is at 3623 and third place 2916. Well my difference with the second is 4721 points. I hope i can still hold that difference.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

As I said I’m glad its not only me. I’m P3 with 6998, P2 is +1000 and P1 is 1051+. Nobody is in double figures here yet, P20 is 876.
    There is complete lack of glass blocks everywhere for this event.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I guess the boards are balancing me out. I’m in second with 10k. First has 13k. Needed a couple recharges at the end yesterday to move up to second (and get 550). Day 1, finished with 34k. Did two runs of a recharge to get 550. Second had 12k.

Looking a yesterday’s and today’s token levels, today should be 14950 to get 550.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i believe they did that intentionally for the purpose people to buy gems for refills because out of nowhere yesterday 03:00 AM the banner for the 20% More gems for buy was up.
    This day’s event with glass cubes without refill it’s not possible for someone to have the 550 tokens without refill i all ready have 10+20+40 refills till now and i am not going to spend any more. It’s not that i don’t have gems to spare. It’s just that i can’t see why to spend those. Even in the Rodimus Prime event i spend totally 90 gems all days. And in this one i have already spend 170 gems those 3 days of the event!

Well if you think that someone that want to unlock Ratchet with gems is 2000 gems and with the price / euro is 1000 / 900 gems per 19,99 euro it means 39,98 euros total spend to unlock with only using gems!

I wouldn’t spend those money in no way in hell to unlock whatever transformer it might be.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Looking a yesterday’s and today’s token levels, today should be 14950 to get 550.”

Yeesh, I’m just barely 1/3 of way the there, and half the day is gone already. Today’s scoring has been horrendous.

sheepybach
    @paul13

He has gone and done it again and bloody unlocked Ratchet plus I got a few hundred more gems. Grandkids aaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.
    There is no increase in the bonus I still only got 50% and he just told me no increase in the coin level as he still only gets 600. So he add’s nothing to the game in extra’s

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@20qmindreader Thanks for the update on the 100 level.

I did a recharge last night at the 100% bonus level, so I should hit that in 7-8 runs. Probably will need some recharges tonight if I want first place.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I just had a great score of 78 and that was with a 15% bonus oh boy

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i have 2 and half nodes 10 round to play i am now at 9857 points and the 2nd place is at 4407 points

Day 3 Scores up to now.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 You get smoked by Boss Pig? I did earlier with Acid Storm and Sunstorm. It was a 40% bonus block, so I got a grand total of 85.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.