"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Have there been any Boss Pig and/or Unicron sightings?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nine runs so far.

My four lowest scoring runs (despite having +100% bonus on all) were the four gem recharged runs – and they were all below 1,000 as well (4 of my first 5 were well above 1,000).

Things that make you go: “hmmmmmmmmmmmm ……

Geli
    @geli

Neither Boss Pig or Unicron has made an appearance yet in my runs.

Lowest score was Pig City for me, 360 before bonus. Cobalt Valley, Slingshot Forst and Brach runs were productive on my end. Hit 2400-3000 with a 100% bonus on those three.

Raxor
    @mndc

I can confirm that the Boss pig can appear in a random node… since I got him at the very first node I launched.

Needless to say that I couldn’t kill him with the recommended energonicon, Ratchet who’s powerless and his weapon discharges too quickly, and my lvl 15 Optimus Prime.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

No big guys here either. Only had one run (of five) that was 1000 before bonus. Average was 600.

Looks like another boring one like Seek and Destroy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In nine runs, no BP or Unicron.

Highest single score was 904 x 2 = 1,808, so looks like I’ve just been having bad luck in general.

Pro tip: if you have a higher level Heat Wave, use that instead of your Level 8 Ratchet.

Geli
    @geli

Last 4 runs were less productive than the first 4. After bonus (all 100%) scores:
    River- 706
    Slingshot Forest- 1336
    Pig City- 752
    Colbalt Valley- 2666
    Total 4250 (if my math is correct

Noted that the Forest run was much shorter in length in this set of 4. Cobalt Valley, slingshot Firest and Beach runs have more red blocks (wood in normal nodes). Conclusion: Getting a lot of City and River runs will be annoying with their lower density of valued targets in Day 1.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The desert nodes seem to be the most productive.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I spent 10 + 20 gems on recharges, so I had a lot of runs. The desert runs typically topped 1000 pre-bonus. One approached 2000. Fortunately, I got a number of those.

The Optimus Prime/Heatwave combo is great. Bring out Heatwave if there WMT problems; otherwise stick w/ Optimus all the way. These targets are great for explosive rounds.

Geli
    @geli

Soundwave & Soundblaster (Implements of Destruction squad) for second block. Will this event continue to follow the listing of the squads?

nykki
    @diamond72

4000 tokens to unlock..better than the 5000 but what’s with only five freakin days? And why start in the middle of the day on a Tuesday? If I wasn’t so competitive and addicted to unlocking characters I would so stop playing this thing!!!

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Any recommendations of using a specific Energonicon OR swapping in a different TF to destroy blocks or stick with the bonus squad and bonus Energonicon?

Phillips
    @phillips

Would depend on the bonus. If only a small bonus go for the energonicon and TF that would destroy most of the blocks (as you will probably receive a higher score) if it is a large bonus use the energonicon and TF as the blocks you miss will be made up for with the bonus.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

The river levels seem to feature a lot, I don’t suppose that’s Ratchets ‘native habitat’?

Geli
    @geli

Had Boss Pig in a Forest node using Ultra Magnus & Galvatron. Results were sub-optimal. Think I will wait until the Pure Warriors squad comes up shortly.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just had a pig boss run and i lost i couldn’t take him i didn’t use the E. Grimlock i used the bots that was preferred for the squad for the bonus that was for that node at 13:00 and i was dead before i knew it… damn it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

32300 is what is needed for the 100 token level as posted on the ABTDP FB page.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Why my 4 batterie don’t charge ? I have only one in green since 3 hours !!!

Anonymous

@grimmjow
    Try hard restarting the app

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@poptimus

Yep, that work. Thanks !

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can’t stand how variable and luck-based these scores are.

If you get a lot of Pig City runs, then you’re screwed, but if you get a lot of Forest or Desert runs then you’re laughing all the way to the token exchange.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Just started playing this morning and out of 6 runs, 3 Cobalt valley and 3 pig city. Ugh…

Swing
    @swing

Why is it that every time Rovio gets something right they go back and screw it up? Why should people bother upgrading their transformers and buy accessories at ludicrous prices if all that it takes to win challenges is luck? At least half of my runs have been in the 200-400 range, after 25+ runs with all level 15 accessorized transformers, I am at 17k.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Any opinions on who to use for the last comp each day? Go 100% bonus or 75% and sub out a TF?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.