"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

• Newsfeed has been updated.

“The Medic” is running from:

2016-08-24 0:00 UTC / 2016-08-23 20:00 EDT

to:

2016-08-29 0:00 UTC / 2016-08-28 20:00 EDT

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It looks like he’s a Rescue Bot, so that may the top bonus squad. A well accessorized Optimus Prime and Heatwave should be a good combination if we see Unicron again.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

its a combination of grimlock+heatwave…Still energeon grimlock is better

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, five days. Max possible tokens is 7750. Not a lot of wiggle room. Hopefully he’ll be 5000 like Rodimus.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I would prefer to have less than 5000 tokens for Ratchet to be unlocked. And only 5 days it’s not an accessory it should be at least 7! Another way for rovio to puss users to buy gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

“It looks like he’s a Rescue Bot”

Concur. There’s a nice blacked-out Ratchet-shaped head in the Rescue Bots squad at the moment, that doesn’t say “Coming Soon!” underneath it.

Anonymous

Optimus Prime AND OF COURSE RATCHET would be good bots to use.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@awesomepow Good point. Maybe he’ll be available as a “try it” like Rodimus was.

Geli
    @geli

It looks like he’s a Rescue Bot, so that may the top bonus squad. A well accessorized Optimus Prime and Heatwave should be a good combination if we see Unicron again.

Optimus Prime with HIG (explosive rounds) and a Launcher for 10% ROF might be good. OP offers 2 Launchers, one on shoulder and one on helmet. Not sure which one is better if there is a “better” one.

Heatwave’s Axe appears to be the only one that is appealing.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Hmm, I didn’t notice Power Master for the head for +10% fire rate. That with Power Master or Launchers on the arm would give +21% fire rate, but would have to forego +10% damage with Pilgrim Hat or Elf Hat.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looking at Rachet’s right shoulder (our left), does that look like Huffer?

HufferHuffer

Anonymous

@millforce2k Possibly.I asked Rovio if you can unlock the 2 accessories Huffer and Slamdance in the competition.They said that is correct.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ratchet AND two accessories. Now I’m definitely hoping for a return of Unicron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The pricing will be the key, though. I suspect that I’ll be spending a lot of gems, if not on recharges, then on token exchanges. I don’t have the energy to slug it through five days of trying to win each day.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Lots of caffeine. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have the energy either.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Is he wearing both Huffer and Slamdance, one on each shoulder? Does this mean that he will be able to wear both, or is the image an event promo workup?

Ratchet_with_acc

sheepybach
    @paul13

Normally if the add-ons are on both shoulder’s then you can have both. TBH I think they have got it wrong with Rodimus as you can only use 1 of the 3 add-ons at anyone time.
    Odd day to start an event on a Tuesday with only 5 days as if they set his target to high I can see a lot of unhappy people on here if they can’t get him by playing the event only.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Perhaps one on his head?

We’ll know soon enough I suppose.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I’ll definitely want both accessories, I like how they bring in other TF characters like we’ve seen with the cassette characters, Reflector etc..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I, too, want both regardless, but it will be cool if he can in fact wear both.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i would be happy if i can get only Ratchet 5 days is very small time period.

Geli
    @geli

Just a WAG in my part. 5000 tokens

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

5000 tokens for ratchet? are too much IMO

meh i have only 4085 gems and i don’t want to spend more than 400-500 gems… so many events all together i am running out of gems… damn it…

i wish we could also use the coins that we have to buy either the tokens or ratchet with them…

Phillips
    @phillips

I’m new to the game so I know it will depend on token cost but I heard that they re-run the challenges. Did that for Epic Optimus and Windblade. So with only a small window might have to focus on getting Ratchet now and wait on the re-run for the accessories. Only been playing for a month and it seems every week there is a new challenge. I started after the seeker challenge ended, then there was an accessory challenge, then You’ve got the Touch and now Medic event. 1 event a month would be max. I would like them to redo challenges for characters that were available before I started and a Nemesis Prime challenge but I don’t have the time (work and life take up a fair bit of it) to play a new challenge every week.

Geli
    @geli

OK, so I made a bad WAG. 4000 for Ratchet. Arcee & Airrachnid available also, for those that do not have them

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

haha, 2 of the female characters are available in the Ratchet challenge

That’s something only native American English speakers, familiar w 2000s slang would find funny.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.