The Cybertronians – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Help – ANY SUGGESTIONS?  After upgrading my iOS device to 1.37.1 today I’m blocked, ABTF will no longer sync to the Challenge Event ~ I have rest, rebooted, verified Internet, all with no success.  I have lost the day so far, prevented from continuing to earn any more Tokens. . . .

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

CONNECTION  ERROR after update to 1.37.1 occurring constantly, when Internet works for all other apps.  Within ABTF can Join Facebook for example.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Hey all, connectivity The Cybertronians event does not work after upgrading to 1.37.1 – it never stops spinning and no matter what I do, it will not reconnect to this Event.  I have confirmed Internet access within the ABTF app by linking to Facebook and there is no pause when starting the game, so this strongly suggests the update breaks the linkage to the Event servers.   Help – ANY Suggestions as to what can be done to reconnect?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6: 32K points, 5th place. 17 natural runs.

Event completed with 8,200 tokens incl. miscellaneous earn from Daily Quests and the Spire.

Only recharged once the entire Event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I didn’t play at all this event. Too much work back in the office i skipped this event completely! And it was the best decision ever!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had better.  I’ve had worse.

Screenshot_20180905-201029.png

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Connection Error continues after soft update 1.37.1.1

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

Btw. the ghostbot that I noticed, remained at 221 points till the end of the day.

221 points implies this guy is playing with zero promotion.  At your rank, I find that hard to believe.  Odin has a score commensurate with an 80% promotion for 4 runs, but the giveaway is that he has no other promoted bot to use as a backup, again, strange for someone at your rank.  You’d think by planet eater (I’m assuming you are, I might be wrong) he’d have some spark on at least DE, UM or SW.  SDRG, the unpromoted OP, always a bot.

I’ve got 5 ghostbots on record in 5 events.  Topgun is the only one with a score change, and he only made 2 runs.  The others never played again.  My opinion is error in the programming.  They could also just be fillers because there’s not enough people playing to fill a leaderboard.  I have had a leaderboard finish with only 18 players.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold Crates with tokens at this event.

5A23CBE0-8972-4FA1-A41F-B4391BD2B25A.jpeg

moi
    @moifirst

@abtonandroidguy
    See the post from @20qmindreader from 2 hours ago.
    I only posted this because he/she used a wrong username, so you might notice this message earlier.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

@moifirst and  @ABTonandroid

A player over on the ABTDP Facebook page received this reply when they submitted a ticket for the same problem you’re experiencing

Unfortunately my issue persists, I have deleted/reinstalled the App a few times now, I have repeatedly tried to reconnect to the Servers – no resolution.

Does anyone know how to clean up files as mentioned in the reply from Rovio?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I smell free tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.