The Cybertronians – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

• Two Deceptihogs are used (no Autobirds available) with energonicon. Cybertronians are the bonus squad. There are Tough Blocks.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like I’m skipping this one.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

If you’re gonna skip this one, will you do an experiment for me?  Day 1 Moonracer I made 25 runs (no recharges, 285% promotion), 88,591 pts for 7th place and 1200 tokens.  6th place was so far ahead I would have needed an extra 60% promotion and 3 recharges to top him.  Day 3 I was out of town, and made it back home 2 hours before the event ended.  Made 6 runs, 17,432 pts for 3rd place and 1150 tokens.  19 fewer runs for only 50 tokens less.  But after my first 4 I was in 1st.  (Which never happens when I start at the open).  Day 5 I tried it again and started halfway in, 12 runs, 25,085 pts for 2nd place and 1300 tokens.

If you’re not into this event, on one of the days will you make 4 runs as close as you can to the end of the event and post a screenshot of your leaderboard?  I’m thinking that with 350% you can hit 15k, 1st place and take 1650 tokens.    If you pulled it off everyday, that’s 10 gold crates and all sparks for 24 runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

awhhh I am back… damn i was so tired couldn’t make a new event thread… Monday 3 September back to the office no time for gaming…

Ain’t gonna play this event as well i don’t see it to have enough courage to continue…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

How were you able to earn 1,150 in third place in the last two hours of play?

I thought Rovio had reduced the Challenge prize levels if you start too late in the day (I forget the exact timing, it’s something like 3 hours before end of day?)

So instead of the regular 100-100-150-150 and so on, it’s more like 10-10-15-15 and so on.

Did Rovio change this again?

Or am I misremembering, and it was the Competition prizes that were lowered (but still, not sure how you would have been able to hit 1,150 if that were the case)?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I may opt to play.  I tried a few rounds this morning when I woke up, and playing with a combination of UM and Dead End wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.  But outside of the Spark Run, I’m sorely out of practice using either of them, and neither is amazing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did UM’s Acid Rounds get NERFed again?  They seem even more ineffective in an Event run than in a Spark Run.

And yes, I know that the “Tough” blocks have been brought back for this Event.

But it seems like everything is taking longer to dissolve.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Meh, I will skip this event and take some rest.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig It is the competition prizes that get lowered if you start 2 1/2 hours before the end.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

no using nautica makes me sad

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

OK, thanks.

So are each of the Competition prizes then reduced by 90% (so 1,000 tokens becomes 100, and 100 tokens becomes 10) or is it a different factor?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig No, not exactly. The 1000 tokens does become 100 but the 100 tokens becomes 15. I’m not sure about the middle three.

I think it is
    1 = 100
    2-3 = 50
    4-6 = 45
    7-10 = 30
    11-20 = 15

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think this entire Event has thrown people for a loop.

I started late (very late) – in Hour 13, so I’ll only have 15 natural runs for the day (finished 14 so far, one to go).

Right now I’m sitting in #3 spot with only 50K points.

I’ll probably drop several more places between now and the end of day, but I could still see myself finishing somewhere in the Top 6.  If I can earn 1,300 points every day and without having to spend any gems on recharges, I’d be OK with that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finished the day in 3rd place with 55K points, and no recharges required.

No complaints here.

seaspray
    @seaspray

my first run with 2h 46 min remaining

seaspray
    @seaspray

my 6th and final run

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

OK, so it wasn’t two hours before end as you wrote above.  2h45m before end still gets you full score on the Competition.

seaspray
    @seaspray

The point threshold prizes are not lowered either.  You’ll just have to take my word for that until I can sceenshot it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Yes, @sntrooper cleared that up.

It’s the Competition prizes that lower, not the Challenge prizes.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Correct, however still only enough time for 6 runs.  Perhaps 2 hours is the threshold for a point devaluation?  I don’t know, that’s the latest I’ve ever started.  But if you’re not seriously going to play this event, it’d be cool if someone found out for sure.  I’m just not willing to risk it on this one since I need 3 bots out of this squad still.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Can you clarify which is competition and which is challenge?  Point threshold is challenge and final placing is competition?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

According to @sntrooper it’s 2.5 hours which seems about right to my recollection.

And yes, Competition is placing against other players, and Challenge is achieving points thresholds.

seaspray
    @seaspray

So 2 hours and 31 minutes we’re good.  Sweet.  25k points is doable in 6 runs with enough promotion.  I think a planet eater with 2 ruby crowns can get 1300-1800 tokens in 6 runs.  Any takers?  @fear ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In six runs, that would require a base score of 926/run if you have total +350% bonus.

That might be a stretch.

If it were a regular block day, could be doable if you’re lucky.

Definitely doable on Missiles day (with the right TF).

I don’t think you’re going to hit 40,000 in six runs on Flying Pig day (which is today), though.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Ya, it definitely needs to be a block day.  That was a glass block day when I did 1150 tokens in 6 runs at 285%.  With a level 11 nautica.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.