The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

my god how are those scores possible 60k?i was struggling at 8-9 place (not that i was trying to win) only for mission tasks that i had 15 miles :S man that took me so long to complete it.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Even though I thought the block disparity was bad depending on the node, the bonuses helped and i got the two launchers at the end of the day. I didn’t need anything else and thankfully I’m done with this event.

Jeff Clynes
    @jeff-clynes

“Gah! Was just leading the 1st days Blues Brothers Challenge with 26k points and the last game I was playing finished after the challenge ended and I ended up in 20th with min tokens, grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Here’s a good 1 for you. I did the 1st 4 runs from overnight at the time of the 200% Bonus and I went from Zero tokens and no place on the board to P1 with 11053 tokens, P2 is 4K.
    I’m going to not play any more in the hope others can score more than I got as I don’t need anything.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13

i am not playing the event as i was when it’s for a new TF. I am only running the events now to help complete the Daily Mission/Tasks and only. This event from my side i didn’t need to join it. I have had all the accessories and the TFs from a long time ago.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Snap same here just playing for fun lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i have already spend 159.000 pigs for fastening the missions and i did have gain some good summary of gems till now but i need to play to gain those loosen pigs ;) But with watching the ads to duplicate the pigs it also duplicate and the money. i have nowhere to spen 104 million coins :S

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

They really need to make a way to use the coins other than upgrading.. maybe letting us buy gems or accessories or pigs with them, even if the exchange rate is outrageous..ando what happened to earning new characters with pigs??

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I got a shed full of coins like you plus I got a fair amount of pigs its gems I’m lacking and can’t seem to get any from the lab lol.
    Yeah we asked about money for gems but never got a proper reply lol

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

I only needed a few of the accessories which I managed to earn the first day of the event. ? Thank goodness! Now I can get some sleep.
    I can tell not a lot of people are playing though because I’m in first place in my group without even trying.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13

Same story here! I can’t make nay gems in the lab. :(

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

My gem stash crossed 11,000 recently, and I’m not doing anything special. E.g., I don’t use pigs to shorten missions, except occasionally when there’s a specific reason due to a competition or to my sleep schedule.

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

I sporadically get gems in the lab. The pattern is definitely not random as it typically lands on the same spot over and over and over. ..

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

Does using pigs to shorten missions cause you to get less gems? If you let the missions run the full length of time does that result in you getting more gems from them?

Anonymous

@wejacks26 Not from my experience. Pigs or not, I haven’t seen a difference.

sheepybach
    @paul13

An example 1 of the daily tasks you get 10 chips so before I collect them i’ll do 3 runs in the lab and only once have I hit 10 gems lol it seems to give me coins all the time which I don’t want lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

don’t know today i have a fortune to have 14+14 gems in one mission pod 24hr one 8 gems 12hr and 8+4 another 24hr and + 10 gems after finalizing all the daily missions/tasks add 4 more gems from radon crates at the map totaly 62 gems for today i was very lucy/fortune today!

Also i don’t see people competing at the event. In my leader board after not running full nodes i won by default? meaning not even 10.000 points though i haven’t even gained the 550 tokens of the day… what the hell are users not interest in that event?

mommarice
    @mommarice

Yes you can still get the Blues through regular missions. My son got one of them 2 weeks ago.

Raizir
    @raizir

Only 900 Tokens away from Unlocking Windblade!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir good luck i wish you to unlock her :)

Also i am seen that people isn’t interest at all in this event!!!
    I am wining all those day WITHOUT giving effort or to play full nodes! Only for the daily task/missions and even so i am winning without even using squad transformers or the suggested en/con… what the hell is people has loose so much interest in that game?

In other hand you might say that those tfs is already been owned by older users and their accessories… but i mean come on new players that might want Windblade aren’t interest?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Maybe other players are busy with life than the game :p I guess this is sort of like a ‘break’ for old players who already have everything this event offers?

I already got the accessories I needed for Prowl and Bluestreak on the first day and left the event lolling around until a new event is coming. Now, I’ll just focus on the event in AB Epic instead.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I see Rovio is at it again, Yesterday’s tasks I had visit beach 6 x for 40 Tokens and in the 24hrs of the event not once did I have a beach node on normal or event runs. Lucky I don’t need anything from this event. Then to rub my nose in it when the event targets change I did the 1st 4 runs and yep everyone was a beach node grrrrrrrrrrrr

Raizir
    @raizir

@Paul13

reminder: JENGA runs count as beach runs.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not got JENGA so thats out lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.