The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

All I’m missing are the launchers, so that’s 600 tokens needed.

Presumably, I’ll pick those up by the end of the first day.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Nothing new and I need those launchers. Probably can get it today since I need another 500 tokens and I’m done.

Geli
    @geli

Any Unicron sightings? Either that or Someone has dumped a ton of gems. Leader in my cohort sitting at 13000!

Going for the launchers. Have all else.

Hope the newer players get the TFs they need.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli in my leader borad the 1st place is 20k. And 6 runs up to now not a single unicorn was seen.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Somebody ordered up a Unicron? Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-53-50.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

20K points????? That’s insane. Someone must really want to win this.

Just out of curiosity, how many tokens are required for the three TFs?

Can anyone confirm if Prowl and Bluestreak are still available through the mission portals, or are they now only available through this event?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree is Unicron gives points?

@optimuspig
    1st Place 20k 2nd Place 17k 3rd place 14k insane numbers!

jasebree
    @jasebree

@elpapam Yes, unicron is giving points again. ~2000 for a complete kill (not counting bonus)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree thanks for the info.

So people Unicron is still here also at last in this event you can have 2 tfs and the en/cons.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I just had The Big Guy so he’s around also, 350 tokens for the kill. As stated I’ve got everything you can get from this event so I’m playing around trying different things while upgrade my Bots

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just have the Unicron in a desert node and and i killed with GS Grimlock and i used the second tf as backup and the health bot en/con and besides the 2000 points of the kill i had also another 820 points from destroying the red blocks so all together 2820 points without the 20% bonus. But i am still in 7th place the 1st place is around God’s high around 35k.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I just checked and P1 on my board has 26K and is 16K in front of P2, P3 down are what I would call normal scores of around 6K and lower. I’m in 20th with 982 lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 those are indeed in human scores, but the good is i complete the daily mission/task i haven’t had on map any beach node so i run the event and yeah i have the 2 runs at the beach :D

sheepybach
    @paul13

I had 1 beach run for 10 tokens lol odd that

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

nah mine 25 tokens 2 runs

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Well I already had everything offered in this event, time to take one off

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

wow 200% bonus! the valkyries + en/con!

by the way i finished the daily tasks with that run from the event at last 75 energon cubes task is done i won the 5 gems and now i need to do something for the 200 tnt blocks i have already 75 blown up i need another 125 and with that i will have finished all tasks and i will have the 10 gems and 25 tokens 3 dicepticon chips 3 dicepticogs.

Swing
    @swing

The 200% bonus can be misleading, I did one run with 50%, one with 100% and one with 200% and got roughly the same score on each. I guess they rigged the levels to have more or less value targets depending on how much bonus you choose.
    Every time I use photoblast I get upset, they turned the best weapon in the game into utter crap.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Well, I needed only 600 tokens, and 2 different days of quests contributed to my stash, so I’m already done with the non-cash rewards. :)

My only Unicron sighting was when I had a terrible pair of TFs to tackle him with. I didn’t even try to kill him.

I’ve had a lot of runs that gave 650-1000+ tokens pre-bonus. Mainly, these were in the desert. I forget whether any beach or forest runs were also that high.

BP
    @bpmann

I should have enough tokens by EOD to purchase 2 accessories. Then I think I will take a break and just play the daily quests. I don’t think I need any more tokens- but who knows. Looking forward to a Halloween challenge.

Geli
    @geli

With more than 2 hours left in Day 1, thr leader in my cohort has more than 77,000 points.

Hack-n-rack is my guess.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got Unicron three times today. Twice during the 200% bonus time. All three times I quit as soon as it started because I only need 600 tokens so I didn’t want to get in the way of someone that is trying to get Windblade.

Raizir
    @raizir

1. Hey, thanks @sntrooper !

2. Whats going on with the recent topics sections?

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

Well, that was fun. I am completely done with this event. The only thing I needed with the cannons for the two Blues Brothers. Already had all three characters and all the accessories for wind blade.. it will be my luck they drop in a new character at the very end. LOL

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.