The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Viewing 10 replies - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@pointless

That’s starting with 30LC a pop (50LC for banner item), increasing with re-rolls. The first one is free, but there is no guarantee you’ll get an Ancient one; I didn’t.

EDIT: So envious of Ancient Dragon Tooth.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow yes, I know…cost is excessive, to say the least, yet with the pitiful payout on the GPMs these days, I am considering it. Remember, even if you don’t get an Ancient, you can still convert lower level Set items into a L82 piece.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I’m still struggling with L72 Dragon Tooth and Dragon Scale L62. I have tried the relic thing 5 times in the hope of updating to higher level but was unsuccessful.

I’m sure you have lots of fun using it. In the meantime I will keep my fingers cross that I get lucky on the 5X , and at least get Dragon Scale to a higher level.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I certainly don’t over indulge (I do have a self-set, arbitrary number of LCs that I won’t go under, anything above is expendable). I have a few Ancients, but the only complete Set is the Arena-specific Bones. Besides that one (useful as it may be), the only weapon at Ancient level is the aforementioned Tooth.
    I am simply considering Fusing over 5x, as there is that chance of an extremely useful payoff, with the consolation prize of an L82 Set item anyways…

no one
    @wiktor-szukis

What can I do with cheater? Rovio doesn’t answering and he every day got 10.000 medals for nothing! Any ideas?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

If you’ve got enough LC’s I’d give it a go.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Anyone else notice game says 2 FE for a respin on the elite reward wheel but the game takes 3 FE?  Thanks Rovio, you cheating scum.

Edit: never mind. <grumble grumble>

Pointless
    @pointless

Nice! Sniped first on the winning side with a last minute max roll. Didn’t realise this doubles the Chest rewards as well. 80 SD is more than I used to get there!

Screenshot_2017-07-09-12-00-32.png

17 Mastery Ups as a result of the 5K All/5K Chuck/5K Matilda as well. All at M76 or better now :)

DD
    @toolow

@pointless Way to go! Congrats!

Now I suppose Rovio will change it to not double the payout before long. :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Congrats from me too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Viewing 10 replies - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.