The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 279 total)
  • Replies
  • gjs96743
    @gjs96743

With the lava levels, I try to save all my Blues for a wide open lava lake. Absolutely love the devastating chaos they unleash when I split them below the surface and they come out in (mostly) random directions.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@mzimoxs
    I would do the same. The situation is, I have done that before this play and it’s really a luck to have strikes in almost every room.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Atom pig bad luck:

Used Matilda and then…

Atom Pig Bad Luck

Had a Mighty Eagle but cleared the level without him:

Bonus Pictures:

The last one has Balloon Pig, Magician Pig, Miner Pig and absurd balloon structures:

s0ulm8ch8
    @s0ulm8ch8

Piggie on small balloon can't be reach with other birds except maybe Matilda or spells

Okay the first time I encounter this layout, none of my birds couldn’t pop that piggie on the small balloon. I rage quit after that. I didn’t bring spell cards that time. By time I encounter it again on my 6th match, I brought a few spell cards this time.

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

Level 933:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/202666/3bvy7y95kybcovaax4sr3k7coc63clk5.png

I’ll take you down soon!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Got to take the rough with the smooth I guess, but this is just plain rough:

All thanks to my most hated Boss level:

Jay Bird
    @mdksdp

King pig challenge. He’s up by upper left fan. No getting him. Even Bomb by the fan didn’t work.

gregarious119
    @gregarious119

@stevey I share your frustration.  I find it hard to understand why they put in a level that is 99% driven by luck (in as much as the player has no direct or indirect ability to affect the king pig.  Let alone as the final left of the final stage of KPP.  Oh yeah…gems..

@mdksdp
    Ouch.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

@gregarious119 I was so annoyed that I felt compelled to send some feedback via Rovio support. I was pleasantly surprised by the promptness of the reply (literally a few hours). Make  of it what you will:

“We aim to find the right balance with difficulty of the game. Still, some players feel it’s too hard while others feel it’s too easy. We are working to balance the difficulty as well as possible.”

So I guess completing this particular stage / room / level / whatever we want to call it is considered a level of <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>difficuly</span>, but perhaps the team haven’t actually played through it enough themselves.

Agree that this Boss has no bearing on player ability, but simply a matter of luck as to whether anything might knock the Boss or the structure around it. Grrr!

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Stevey and gregarious: what I’ve found most frustrating about that KP room is I’ve gone back to the trail level to “practice” dozens of times. I have about a 60-70% hit rate by targeting the platform with stones at the top on the trail level. I remain at exactly 0% during the KPP. Even after lots of bird buys. This room has NOTHING to do with difficulty skill. Of course, if someone has come up with a good strategy please let the rest of us know :)!

I also find the one on the KPP stage 2 from yesterday really annoying. Too often, KP settles on the middle section, and while I can knock it down 1-2 times max (silver, matilda with luck) it always just bounces back up there! Or it comes to rest on one of the slanted ledges off on the right, similarly unreachable.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Vogel, I actually beat that boss on my first try yesterday. I only had Bomb left, I threw him into the fan just enough to get to the far right top trampoline. He bounced down the side missing the balls and detonated close to the boss, causing the boss pig to fall. That was a first for me as I have never beaten that boss pig with anything other than luck. I will try to repeat it next time that level comes up to see if it was a fluke or a real strategy,

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

I think my worst luck in AB2 was in a huge level where a micropig was trapped under a couple of layers of concrete rubble, and I didn’t have any birds that could reach that far, let alone do any damage. (Those **** bluebirds …)

What happens more often is that I’ll need to “burn” a card or two, because I have a few pigs left, but none of the birds showing on the cards are powerful enough to pop the pigs.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

The magician pigs in gravity grove levels are weird. The always teleport to stupid places far off from every structure. Usually they kill themselves, but sometimes something like this can happen, too:

Needless to say, I had to restart that level…

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Today’s DC. Not so much bad luck as poor design.

image1.jpg

MaxStar
    @maxstar

I’ve been playing AB2 for about an year now and this the 1st time I experienced this during a KP challenge. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or by design by the birds were going right through the KP, without doing much damage. Finally I used a quick Silver loop to knock the KP to the left and complete the battle.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@stevey I had a clan member who recently shared that he also hates the boss level you posted above. The key there is to hit the little pile of rocks ( top of the screen, above the fan) You can do that with Bomb or Silver. Usually that takes care of KP.

desperados
    @serkann

lol probably that’s a 1 in a million chance to get that king land on there,at other level i got a similar position the pig was sitting on the edge of the map out of reach of anything…random mechanics work fine and creates unique moments.

Raizir
    @raizir

I decided to open a rare chest (that i decided to buy with gems I had obtained from being 1st place (for some reason, the players weren’t active, so I took the opportunity)) in the arena, and you know what I got? The usual 150 feathers… that wasn’t the worst part, the worst part was that EVERY OTHER PRIZE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN was 3. Duck. Spells… Sadly, I didn’t react fast enough to screenshot it.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 HMMM… WONDER WHAT THIS COULD MEAN… 🤔🤔🤔🤔

(This is why I don’t use my gems to open rare chests)

RizDub
    @rizdub

So after using Silver’s loop-and-earthquake to destroy a tower, some debris wound up in a… rather unfortunate area.

Angry Birds 2 Debris

Leobadwolf
    @leobadwolf

AB2 always defying the laws of physic, I used Chuck because I wanted to save the good birds for later.

There was a pig in the other extreme of the screen and I don’t have Chuck to reach it, so the only option was to use Matilda and one of the flowers but it required a lot of precision, I really didn’t think I was going to make it.

Pomme
    @pomme

On number 7. Outranked by 74 points by someone with all fancy hats.  Go to add spells in hope I could win and not use gems, only to have the screen freeze. Return with all of the feathers exploding in number 7, meaning I lost a game I never got to play, missed out on an arena run, and missing the spells. Triple screw over by a Rovio crash. Time, gems, and spells wasted. Which happens way too frequently.

Leobadwolf
    @leobadwolf

Last level of KPC with my last bird and just a few more points to get another, and this happened…

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

@stevey today I sadly wasted 180 gems on that disgrace of a level, wish they’d get rid of it from the DC & give those gems back!!! Such stupid developers

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

This one sucked, Chuck missed that damn pig, Mathilda too and the others have no Chance in hell to hit it.

Screenshot_2017-12-08-10-42-23.png

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.