Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

• The Variants are the bonus squad and Trypticon is in the exchange with accessories.  2 bots, no energonicon.  Lots of giant gold blocks.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 87 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Great event!! Just scored 88k coins in one run :)))

seaspray
    @seaspray

@deindiaan

Dang dude, that’s a lotta coins.  Are you using 2 squad members and thereby doubling the variant bonus?  I’m running GBG as backup to Hound, but didn’t switch to him on my last run.  Noticed I received no variant bonus on the coins.  Next run I’m gonna start and finish with GBG and see if I don’t get the bonus.

seaspray
    @seaspray

So I led and finished with GBG and got the 50% ultimate character coin bonus.  Next run I’ll neither lead nor finish with him, but I will switch in the run and see what that does.

Edit:  You have to finish with a squad member to get the 50% bonus

seaspray
    @seaspray

Made a run with 2 squad members, only got 50% ultimate bonus.  88k coins in 1 run, that’s just freakin crazy.  Even 44k is freakin crazy.  Never ceases to amaze me how hard some of you guys can smash it.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Cacti in the spark run desert nodes are gold blocks too.  That’s pretty cool.

Edit:  and desert map nodes.  If this keeps up all week I’m gonna be buying a lot of steel crates.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@seaspray

There is one level with all the panels normally… Those are also big gold blocks now. That’s were I’ve got the 44k base and 88k after watching a video.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Holy coinage!!  The haybales in the meadow were all giant gold bricks!  I couldn’t get them all!  Astrotrain flew over before I could switch to GBG, so I didn’t get the 50% ultimate bonus, but still got 69K coins!

seaspray
    @seaspray

I bought 10 steel crates and have recouped the coins in 3 runs.  Man I hope this keeps up all week

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray My today’s scoring is good :D Love Ultimate Megatron!

My best scoring up to now is this one.

I have just take some snap shoots from my game…

One out the event run with a prety good results of gaining coins with the use also of the Goldbrick en/con.

Here is some results of playing the event at gaining gold from the event run.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Daaaaaaang…  SMASHING!!  Right On!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I thought that i should share my playing results once in a while…

seaspray
    @seaspray

Hey.  Let’s have a high-coin competition this week.  Post your screenshots.

1st:  @elpapam – 146,050

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Glad you did.  You always make the unbelievable a fact.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray a coin contest? hm… should i spend 10 gems to give a shot at the highest possible coin run of the map?

I might do later to see what i can do…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I’m not so sure that would be any different than normal, but you never know unless you try.  I was more thinking normal map and event nodes.  Open to all nesters of course.

Asen_77
    @asen

Something strange is going on with points result. Just hit 440k in spark run after bonus. Now @elpapam with this result. Something is messed up. Also one JARSU has come back – zero points from missle from Boss pig. Only points from him and other targets on the level.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen

That explains why my BP kill score was so low.  I didn’t notice that missiles weren’t scoring.  I only got 700 and usually clear 1000, but I did kill him a little early.

Joel
    @joel687

I was going to skip, until I read the notes here. I need the coins, so thnaks for the tip about massive coin amounts

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yikes.  My coin totals aren’t anywhere close to what you guys are getting.

I need to remember to switch to UM before Astrotrain shows up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not sure what to do about this Event.

I’d like to play since having UM in my pairing actually makes it competitive, but at the same time I have tons of stuff going on over the weekend which effectively makes it a four day Event for me.

I guess I’ll just play as much as I can and use whatever tokens I can earn in that time.  Earning enough to Overpower + 10 Gold Crates + Sparks is an impossibility.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen Is this you?

@asen_77 ?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen

You are definitely correct about Boss Pig’s missiles not scoring.

seaspray
    @seaspray

1 million coins a day all week, I’ll take it.

Asen_77
    @asen

@grimlockdown Yes. That’s me. I finished third yesterday.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray See the glory of Ultimate Megatron – Unicron was slayed way before the Astrotrain fly over me… And my i bad i didn’t took a 2 snaps after reaching the Astrotrain but yo can guess i end it up with 3067 pre 1400% bonus so add the 1400% at those 3067 and you can guess what i have had as my final results…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.