Thanksgiving event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • Beauregard
    @beauregard

Does anyone else have a issue with the emerging and the run button not working? It’s happen to me a few times today as a result I was killed each time because I couldn’t run from falling towers or fire balls.

Ha ha ha ha ha! The Boss Pig is no match for Energon Grimlock! I have Energon Grimlock at level 9, and I was able to destroy the Boss Pig very soon after he made his appearance, which, for me, is the first time that I have encounter the Boss Pig since this event began. I wonder how quickly it will take for me to destroy the Boss Pig in the future after I have upgraded Energon Grimlock in the future.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary E. Grimlock is the awesome! ;)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So far today’s Event is easy? I am at 15670 points and i have already reached the 90 Level tokens so the 550 tokens it was very easy to obtain for today. (it might be easy for my self)? But i haven’t use any gems and i played at 02:05 AM and every 3 hours and 50 minutes i am playing full 4 nodes and without missing any round. I am at 2nd and my 1st place is only 1000 points away it’s achievable but i am taking my time ;)

CD
    @bartiedog

I have ran into this issue several times during regular play and competition play. It’s been reported to Rovio but they just say it’s our devices, not their game…

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam.
    Easy are you not bored silly yet? Same event runs in the valley over and over again with around 500 each run unless you get TBG or TBBG. Just to break things up I would have thought they would have brought the beach nodes back in that had the sharks at 1 time. now that would break things up but nope. One bored silly player.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Has anyone noticed that Unicron’s shield comes back up much faster than in previous competitions? That coupled with running from falling monoliths makes it impossible to kill him.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 even my eyes are hurt! :lol:

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    HaHaHa nice 1.

@zeppled

What I have noticed that they have changed with TBBG is if you collect an E/Gon the shield will go back up, it’s happened no end of times to me, it makes no difference if the shield has just dropped collect a E/Gon bar and bang but up it goes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am serious! All those green i reduced my phone’s screen at 25% bright my good i have had headaches with so much green today :lol:!!!

@zeppled I have noticed that Unicron Pig’s shield has been going back up more frequently. I think it is because the Transformers we’re allowed to use for this event are much more powerful and can inflict heavy damage to Unicron Pig, so I think Rovio/Exient are trying to make it harder for us to destroy Unicron Pig. I don’t know what Transformers other players are using against Unicron Pig in this event, but I have been able to inflict a lot of damage to Unicron Pig with Energon Grimlock. It’s very difficult though, because I have to, simultaneously, keep firing at other targets. Fortunately, Energon Grimlock’s weapon allows me to shoot at multiple targets at the same time.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Here is another (very [*]) old bug: The weapon cooldown accessory for Energon Galvatron (actually for both Galvatrons) doesn’t work as intended. It actually increases the cooldown time. I have sent at least two error reports to Rovio but these things seem to take time … long time … extremely long time.

* Ironically I noticed this bug after Rovio/Exient said that they have fixed the bugs of various accessories!!

Ping @lewie4

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m beginning to think like some of you and believe we are playing against bots. Two players have come out of nowhere close the top 5 and flew to the top two in a matter of a few minutes. I had a 10000 point lead on the fourth place player, and have been keeping close watch on the leader board every few minutes. There was no way they could have racked up that many points in that short of time.

rlc
    @rlcoone

@beauregard

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. There are definitely bots whose purpose is to make you spend gems to keep up with them. Rovio has a perfect motive to do this as they make money selling gems. Their behavior in changing the bots that people have paid money to acquire is dishonest and makes everything they do suspect. They won’t even admit that the bugs are in their programming not in dozens of different devices. It’s gotten to the point that anything they say is most likely a lie.

Remember how great the early Angry Birds games were? It’s sad that Rovio is now run by a bunch of crooks.

I finally completely defeated Unicron Pig with Energon Grimlock! Unicron Pig is really tough to beat, but he is still no match for Energon Grimlock at upgrade level 9. I’m disappointed, though, that Unicron Pig didn’t explode after being destroyed/defeated. Instead, he just raises his shield again and flies away towards the right side of the playing field (the same direction as where the Astrotrain is waiting to pick up my Transformer).

@beauregard
    It’s hard to say whether or not we are definitely competing against “robots” in any of the special events. But I can tell that on a few occasions, I have racked up enough points in a short amount of time in order to blow away my competition. I would not be surprised if some of those players competing against me think that I am a “robot”. You may be facing both players and “robots” that are rapidly getting ridiculously high scores in a short amount of time. I know I probably am facing them, too.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I sniped the today’s event with 5076 points the last run i played with E. Grimlock and the Photo Blaster 110% Squad bonus and kill Unicron i become first and won the 1000 tokens and the 550 (100 lvl) tokens plus the 460 from yesterday + today’s missions i was able to exchange for all the accessories for E. Prime the +20% Defense (Jet Pack) 10% Fire rate (Matrix) +10 Damage (axe) and i bought and the headphones for 25 gems with fully accessories at E. Prime lvl 14 the WMTs are toys for him!

Now i am placed at 1st with 13670 second place is 7250 id i will win and tdays event i will stop plating the event i will have enough tokens to unlock the 20% clips size for E. Lockdown and the sword for E. Grimlock.

Xun
    @xunhq

@beauregard, @rlcoone, @jimmy-necessary. I noticed what Beauregard mentioned back then in the Thunderstruck event.

Notice that in the following three screenshots, “JIMBO” appeared out of nowhere to take 3rd place in the board.

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

Then suddenly just as the competition day is about to end, JIMBO turned up out of nowhere. Even if JIMBO started at the very bottom, you would have to imagine the amount of destruction he has caused (literally) to gain 6000 points ahead of all the others to be placed third.

IMG_6245.JPG

The time remaining is also evidence to the sudden arrival – how can one earn so many points ahead of the competition while having not been anywhere on the board for the past 22 hours?

At the same time you could also see that RVR has made progress but not as much as JIMBO did. Let’s not forget that this observation was made back during the seeker only Thunderstruck event where killing Unicron and Boss Pig were more challenging than with the current event.

However, considering all other cases, it is safe to say that either we have bots being inserted into the competition sporadically or we have big spenders such as JIMBO in our ranks.

Phillips
    @phillips

@xunhq That is no evidence there is nearly 9 hours (10h 54m to 2h 0m) between the first lot of screen shots and the final screen shot which could be about 12 natural runs if he hasn’t played for the preceding 4 hours which he probably hasn’t given he must have been very low on the leaderboard. If your wondering where Jimbo was simple explanation is depending on where Jimbo lives he may only be able to play the first few and last few hours each day due to work/life commitments.

Xun
    @xunhq

@phillips perhaps we have a misunderstanding – I am posting the interesting things I observed in the current event leaderboards. I am not directly accusing the presence of bots although I am inclined to believe there is some odd discrepancies such as this one.

I for one could also accept the fact that perhaps such people as JIMBO could be big gem spenders which I have proposed in my previous post.

By the way as you mentioned if JIMBO did play 12 natural runs in the 9 hours of my absconded, he would have had to score an average of 811 per run to land at 9728. Given that it is the Thunderstruck event where scores were relatively low (this was taken during the Energon structure day), it is still pretty impressive for JIMBO (even if he was able to kill Unicron one or twice) to rack up so much points without having to use gem recharge.

@xunhq I think you are right that “JIMBO” is a big gem spender, and I don’t like big gem spenders who waste my time (and theirs) by competing in the daily challenges of any and all special events. I think, and everyone, please forgive me for saying this, that all the big gem spenders out there who waste their time, money, and gems just to play and compete in the special events instead of going straight to the Token Exchanges to cash in their gems, are idiots.

I ask this question to everyone: If you had paid real money to buy thousands and thousands of gems, what would you do with all of those gems when a new special event begins?

I, myself, would go straight to the Token Exchange and all of the Transformers characters and their accessories because there would be no point in competing in the special event.

Phillips
    @phillips

@xunhq sorry it did seem as though you were accusing Jimbo or being a bot or big gem spender. Just a point he would only need to score 811 per run to land on 9728 if he was coming up from zero. As your screen shots go down to 13th on 3426 he could have been in 14th on 3300 meaning he would of only had to score 536 for each natural run which I found to be about average.

@jimmy-necessary
    I agree big gem spenders are ridiculous. With the token exchange allowing a purchase of 2 tokens per gem I at the most only ever do 3 recharges during a day and I will only do that third recharge if I reach the 80 token mark or above given the third recharge costs 40 gems otherwise it is a waste of gems with the gems being better used holding onto to spend straight up in the token exchange. As I live in Australia each day ends at 10am when I am at work so while others could justify spending more gems for additional recharges to move up the leaderboard I am unable to play for the last couple of hours when people come in to try and snipe the lead meaning whatever additional places I gain I will potentially lose.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@elpapam How many hours left in the competition do you start at? I only came in 2nd on the 2nd day and 1st day I was in 5th. The competition groups I’ve been in are rough. When Dead End shows up it will be a bloodbath.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@grimlockdown Thanks for letting me know, I’ll take a look.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

In my case, the first place player had to have scored at least 16000 points in the last 20 minutes of the competition, which seems highly impossible with the scores that were awarded yesterday. Even with a possible unicron run within that time frame, I really don’t see how anyone could accumulate those kind of scores. With all that being said and all the issues with this game, I really don’t see any reason to continue playing this game. They aren’t going to improve it, you just keep running the same runs. They will always bring out a new TF to keep people competing or just right out buy them. Just so they can wait for the next competition. I’m sure hardly anyone plays a regular run anymore. I don’t watch the ads anymore because they cause me to get a black screen and loses a run, so why even have them. Maybe if the people who pay for those ads knew this they would stop paying rovio for not providing the service they paid for. There are just to many things wrong with this game to just continue playing it, time to move on to other things that will relax me instead of headaches

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sickcyn when i am able to play, i will start 02:05 AM UTC time i live in Europe so after each event day ends after some minutes i am playing with no delay. I am not spending gems only in very difficult situations when it was a Character to be unlocked i used up to 2 refills of gems. And that’s all. And i am used to at older events like Ratchet or Ricochet or Drift i used 10 gems with 100% bonus in the start and i waited till 7 minutes before ends and i spend another 20 Gems and i almost each time i sniped the victory.

When Dead End comes because i will be busy with my work i will buy the bundle if he comes in a bundle and that’s it. The same i have done with the second come of the Nemesis Optimus Prime.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.