Thanksgiving and Christmas update

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Thanksgiving and Christmas update

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • jwiv
    @jwiv

Sadly, for all of us crashing, they’re still trying to figure out what’s going on. They’re aware of it, but so far no new news.

Hello there,

Unfortunately for now we can only ask you to be patient and wait until we find a solution for this problem. I can assure you that this is our number one priority at the moment. We are sincerely sorry for all the waiting and frustration and will try to fix this as soon as we can! I will place your ticket on-hold for now and get back to you later when we have some more info about this.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@jwiv

Rovio responded to me too on Monday after I wrote them again a few days before and said:

Salla (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Jan 25, 09:50

Hello again Rhonda,

I am afraid that there hasn’t been any chance to the situation. As you have also noticed, there haven’t been any game updates since which is why we haven’t have any chance to address this problem. Our developers are currently thinking how they could bring the multiplayer back alive but unfortunately no final solution hasn’t been reached. I am afraid that the only thing you can do for now, is to try and wait patiently until we come up with a solution. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience again!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Thanksgiving and Christmas update

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.