Terence performance

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Terence performance

• Is there a trick to getting Terence to smash through structures consistently? Sometimes he sails right through like the structures are made of butter and other times it’s like hitting a brick wall and leaving a dent. Is his strengh related to distance, tapping the screen? Any advice would be helpful for this frustrating issue.
    Thanks in advance,
    Elle/Ave Swanson

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Terrence has recently become the game’s biggest wildcard. Many players are saying that the way to insure he smashes stuff up is to launch him through the portals, via fans, geysers, etc but I’ve found that’s not a foolproof way to get maximum wreckage out of him. He still stops dead on balloons, or goes through them- stops dead on rock towers or goes through them- stops dead on rockets, or blows it up- blah blah. It’s probably just Rovio trying to make the game more ‘random’ so players are frustrated into paying to win.

I’ve noticed Blues has had a downgrade too. Each Blues bird will only smash through one definite ice piece when before they could cut through several. There are times when Blues do sail through an entire tower or a bunch of balloons, but those seem more like random occurrences now. I’ve even had Blues bouncing off balloons without popping them, hello?

Rovio in a previous thread: “It depends on the angle at which the bird leaves the slingshot, and angle at which he hits the building, or if he hits a joint in the building pieces, or blahbitty blah blah der physics are quite complicated.”

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Terrence just hit a wood structure and stopped dead…did not even get one pig…what a farce!

Ave
    @elliecakes

That’s what I am talking about! WTH??

Ave
    @elliecakes

I will keep that info in mind. I thinks it’s BS, but guess I need to suck it up.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Terence is hopeless on a horizontal or upward trajectory. Finding a weak spot with a downward fling works best for me but nothing’s guaranteed. The blizzard spell can help.

dlad
    @dlad

Yep true Terence’s performance has been degraded so badly.
    Rovio need to fix this

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yes, Terence’s (all other birds too) performance decreases the higher the card/slingshot level is.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Terence works best hitting the structure at a downward angle overall.

Ice: He blows threw ice thick or thin flying downward

Wood: He does well against thin wood but not great against thick blocks flying downward.

Stone: He’s bad against stone. Thin blocks can be a toss up. He doesn’t make much of dent against thick stone but he may manage to start the momentum to push over a structure

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I think Terrence is particularly bad against anything horizontal. Same plank of wood standing vertically that Terrence will sail through suddenly becomes a deadstop when it’s horizontal.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Terence performance

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.