Team Piggy FAQ

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Team Piggy FAQ

• The pigs have finally joined in the battle! Now you’ve the piggies joining your side, you might have a lot of questions about the team. This topic might help in answering your questions about Team Piggy itself.

How do I obtain the piggies for my team?
    You can obtain them in two ways. You can either:
    *Play the gem slot
    *Clear all of Prof. Pig’s lab levels (You’ll get a minion piggy)

How can I see/use my piggies?
    Look for this button (shown below) and click it:
    Team Button

What is the maximum level of the piggy?
    The maximum level of the piggy is level 15. You can go beyond level 15 if you get the same piggy and merge them together.

Why does my piggy look tired after a battle?
    Piggies will get tired after a battle unlike the birds. Their defenses and attacks will drop by 25% when tired. The piggies can get their full energy back after 5 bird battles.

Note: It’s unknown if the ranks (A, S and SS) and the levels of the piggies will affect the duration of its time to recharge its energy.

Am I still able to use my piggy when he’s tired?
    Yes but remember, your tired piggy’s attack and defense has been decreased to 25%.

Can the piggies join in any ship battles?
    No, birds only.

What are the piggies’ equipment abilities?
    *Minion Piggy: None
    *Pirate Piggy: Unknown
    *Reaper Piggy: Attack and Defense Increase Based On Opponent’s Level (Both silver)
    *Shaman Piggy: Fever and Bonus Time Increase (Both silver)
    *Wizard Piggy: Attack and Defense Time Increase (Both silver), Red Sabotage Block
    *Paladin Piggy: Attack, Defense and Health Streak (All silver)

What does the piggies’ sabotage do against my opponent?
    *Minion Piggy: Turns some panels into pigs
    *Pirate Piggy: Unknown
    *Reaper Piggy: Turns some panels into pigs
    *Shaman Piggy: Turns some panels into stone
    *Wizard Piggy: Unknown
    *Paladin Piggy: Unknown

When I choose a piggy for a battle, will my energy bar be used up?
    Yes.

Does the piggies have their own Angry Mode, just like the birds?
    No, piggies cannot reach Angry Mode (even after waiting for 6 battles when fully charged) or given the choice to go Hyper Angry Mode.

*The questions and answers above can change from time to time.
    **If there’s some information I might have missed or is wrong, please notify me, thanks!

Updated on: 21 April 2015

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@kogurazul Thanks for using my info too in your list. I know 2 pig sabotages that Shaman and Minion Pig releases
    Shaman Pig- When sabotages, he boxes some panels in stone.
    Minion Pig- When sabotages, it “pigs” some of your panels

Anonymous

@kogurazul And Minion Pig hasn’t any skills, as long as he has no equipment, it just has sabotage. There’s a 90% chance that minion Pig will fail in battles due to very little stats and no skills.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

The Pigs Lab is no longer clearable. It now only goes to Lvl 31 and the “More Floors Comiing Soon…” has been reinstated. That might be related to the bug you mentioned.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I found one youtuber bibo TV using reaper piggy
    Reaper piggy’s skill is:Attack and defense silver increase when your fighter is higher level than you

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@donewithpigs @harharhar Noted and added, thanks!

@napmaster
    Yes, I’ve been aware of that since many players have complained about it in their official FB page. Still, I’ll add in a small note about this issue in the first question. Hopefully they’ll fix this issue soon.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

Got my first piggy yesterday. I got the Paladin Piggy as my SS item in the 20 Gem slot. Fought twice and increased to Level 3. 10 hours later he was still tired, so the 6 hours stated in the FAQ needs more information. Maybe it is based on type (A, S, SS) or level obtained as you stated.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazu Actually, my Piggy, which I finally got after Rovio updated the app to version 2.4.1 this morning on April 18, 2016, somewhat recharged really quickly. When I used him for time, he won the battle, but grew tired as a result. I didn’t select him and played as the birds for about 6 battles, the duration it takes for a bird to not be selected to reach Angry Mode. By the time I played as the Birds enough times, the Piggy is back in fighting condition. So, deducting that the Piggies being tired is like a “Negative Version” of Angry Mode, here’s my theory.

Bird not selected for about 6 Battles > Angry Mode = Positive Stat Effects.

Piggys used for 1 battle > Becomes tired = Negative Stat Effects > Piggy not selected for about 6 battles = Negative Stat Effects are removed.

By the way, when Piggies unleash Fever, they have Angry Panels too! Just ferocious… for some Piggies! :)

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul Okay, I played the app to investigate a little more and I found that for a Piggy to regain energy, he doesn’t wait for hours. It turns out that once he is used, he should not be selected for 5 battles in order for him to be used with all of his strength regained. I thought he should wait for 6 battles, but it turns out it’s 5 battles, not 6. 6 Battles may be the number of battles for a bird to not be selected to reach Angry Mode, but it looks like the Piggies wait 1 battle less (5 battles) in order to have his strength back.

Hope this is a good tip. :)

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@napmaster Woah, a SS for your first piggy?! You’re lucky :P

Back to topic, I’m unsure if the rank (A, S and SS) along with the level of the piggy affects the duration of time for the piggy to recharge. If I’m lucky to get another pig from the slot (hopefully a different piggy with different ranks), I’ll try to experiment with it and see how it goes.

@furyslinger200
    Interesting theory there. After reading your post, I tried to play as the piggy and see how long it takes to recharge and it was definitely 5 bird battles to recharge him up. Still, I’m curious about which piggy do you have.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul Okay, forget what I said about the Piggis being involved in Monster Pig scenes (Tidal Wave + Telescope) & Pig Ship Scenes (Telescope only). Only bids appear in those scenes. For example, if you’re playing as a Minion Pig, Red, not the Minion Pig, will appear as he detects Monster Pigs or Pig Ships.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul Oh, one more thing. With the Monster Pig Evet, “Penguin Pig”, kicking off. I am curious. Is it possible that Piggies can detect monster pigs like what the Birds do? If so, then there might be images of the Pig panicking as waves splash around from the Monster Pig, as well as images where the Pig uses a telecope when he detects a Pig Ship or Monster Pig.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul It was the Minion Pig, the one I rescued from Dr. Pig’s Lab when the game finally fixed the “not receiving Lab Piggy” bug in version 2.4.1.

Also, with my I described about the Piggy’s recharge, you might want to change that info about a Piggy recharging for 6 hours, and maybe ask to see if other users can investigate how many battles it takes for other Piggies (such as Paladin or Shaman Piggies) to recharge, though it is possible that all of the Piggies should not be selected for 5 battles to regain strength, since all the birds take 6 battles of not being selected to reach Angry Mode. If Angry Birds reach angry mode by not being selected for a certain number of battles, then the Piggies reach “Lazy Mode” after competing in a battle & should not be selected for a certain numbers of battles to regain strength.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@furyslinger200 I’ve a shaman piggy (level 10) and he recharged like after 5 bird battles when I’m experimenting with him this afternoon. Not sure about the other piggies but hopefully other players can give us the answer, depending on what type of piggy they have.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul We’ll get our answers for how many battles the other piggies must wait to recharge. We’ll get them soon.

However, I investigated the game a little more and here’s something to add to your Q&A

Q: Is it possible for Piggies to reach Angry Mode like the Birds do?

A: Sadly, no, Piggies are unable to reach Angry Mode even after waiting 6 battles when they are not tired. They can’t even reach Hyper Angry Mode when the oppurtunity is available for Hyper Angry Mode to be used on one of your Birds.

BTW I have come up with a clever way to call the Piggies Tired State. “Lazy Mode”. Get it? Because King Pig and his Piggies can be lazy at times?…

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@furyslinger200 Noted! The term Lazy Mode is definitely suitable for the piggies due to their personality of being lazy at times :P

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@kogurazul Here’s another Q & A I came up with.

Q: How are the panels of the Piggies game board arranged?

A: One type of Bird Panel will be replaced by Piggy Panels. For example, if you’re playing as the Minion Pig, all Red panels are replaced by Piggy Panels.

P.S. Glad you like my “Lazy Mode” term. And I’m glad to notice that the info of the Piggies incapable to reach angr mode is listed in the forum, too. :)

Anonymous

@kogurazul Also, Pirate Piggy’s skills are Bronze Tier Attack and Defense Streak.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Team Piggy FAQ

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.