Target healed by being attacked? (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Target healed by being attacked? (Resolved)

• I have run into a frustrating problem in the arena battles. If I attack a single opposing bird with two or three of my birds in the same turn, I have found that the last attack increases the health of the target bird. I have not seen this before.

This is the opposite of Thorns, where my attacking bird is damaged immediately. In this case, the defending bird immediately gains health.

What is going on here? Has anyone else seen this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@puzzled The opponent has a revival set (Reborn for Chuck and/or Save Me! for Blues). The first time that bird drops to zero health, they are revived for half-health.

Read more: Set Items Guide

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Is the opposing bird that get the health increase Chuck and /or Blues? They have a set that makes them getting revived ONCE per battle with about 50% health.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Specifically, Chuck’s set is the Phoenix Feather and Phoenix Egg, and the Blues’ set is The Sling and Angry Birds Plushies.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

Thank you! I should have realized that. There are so many effects going on in arena battles, including various banners items which I am not familiar with, that I can’t always keep track of the results.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Target healed by being attacked? (Resolved)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Target healed by being attacked? (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.