Target: 2006! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target: 2006! – New Event!

Viewing 4 replies - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@seaspray it said that I could not use that name. I assumed at the time that it meant it was taken but it appears that it was because they considered it an offensive name which goes to show they did no research as it is an aussie colloquialism.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

Seems to me that they could fix it by white-listing your original name, resetting your current name, and then letting you re-choose your name again.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig Buried somewhere in my reply below I think I mentioned that:

Sep 14, 02:23 UTC
    Hello,
    Thank you for your email.
    I think that your explanation is rubbish as the incident happened at the exact same time that thousands of players were unable to enter the event in question and the event entry had the circle going around indicating that a connection was not being made with your servers. From feedback I am getting from Angry Bird’s Nest forum is that some may still not be able to get in after uninstalling app and reinstalling.
    In the most unlikely case that your explanation is the case my original name contained no offense whatsoever and is derived from Australian slang and contact should have been made prior.
    You say that it is not possible at this moment to change the player’s leaderboard nickname, however, that is what exactly happened in this case. So when will it be possible?
    Transformers has a long history of bugs, crashes and programming errors and your organisation has a bad habit of just pulling out the “We apologise for the inconvenience” and file it away so you keep to your KPI’s.
    You will see from my purchase history that I have supported you in the past but until my original leaderboard name is restored your organisation will not receive another cent. (As an aside as I have spend $$ on numerous occasions I am only ever offered the maximum 5,000 gem package when a new TF is brought into the game and those who have not supported you are offered 500, 750, 1000 and 2000 ge, packages on day 1. I am sure that is also in breach of Australian Consumer Law which I may follow up on at some stage.)
    All someone has to do is make an effort and write some code. Alternately deem my new name as offensive, take the old name off the offensive list and I will automatically have to change it…. back to my original one. If in fact you were clearing names?????

and their reply:

Tadeusz (Rovio Entertainment Corporation)
    Sep 14, 09:22 UTC
    Hello,

thank you for your feedback. I am but a single person in the team, and while I understand your disappointment, there is not much I can do on my own. I will share, as always, your comments and opinion with our team.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

seaspray
    @seaspray

@droversdog

good on ya mate for that reply.  You exposed both their lie and their incompetence.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target: 2006! – New Event!

Viewing 4 replies - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.