Switching Facebook profiles

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Switching Facebook profiles

• To iOS users:

I have 2 facebook accounts (one for personal and one for game). How do you get the Epic game to follow whatever the account on facebook app is using? For example, I was using personal on facebook app then I logged out and logged in the game account then went to Epic but it’s still using the personal account buddies when it should be using the game account buddies.

What is your steps to get Epic to load the correct buddy list from the correct facebook account?

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Profile photo of datguygamerdatguygamer
    @datguygamer

The trick is to completely uninstall the FB and all its peripheral apps AFTER logging out. Epic tends to take the cache files made by those apps as connection points to secure a bridge in order to maintain a steady connection (this was done in v2.0.0).

Profile photo of Green WhackerGreen Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

So you’re saying I will have to uninstall all apps that facebook connects and reinstall them everytime I switch profiles? too time consuming…

What about the app “Friendly” Will Epic work with it?

Profile photo of datguygamerdatguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dragonofheart73 Nope, whatever logins and outs, you have to exclusively do it from within Epic and make sure it’s the only standalone app to do so. These apps conflict in connection signatures with Epic or any other game that uses FB for these types of social things.

Profile photo of Green WhackerGreen Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Just heard back from Rovio support and they’re saying that with new version of ABE the facebook profiles are now included in rovio account so swapping will not work properly. Meaning if I want to change profile I will have to send in support to them and have it changed.

I’m not going to bother with this hassle, so thanks all anyway.

Profile photo of datguygamerdatguygamer
    @datguygamer

Okay then.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Switching Facebook profiles

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.