SWII: Transfer data from PC to iPhone

Home Forums General Discussions Forum SWII: Transfer data from PC to iPhone

• Hi,
    I have transferred all my games from PC to iPhone (since PC versions are discontinued). Everything works perfectly fine. The only problem is about SWII coins and characters. Is it possible to transfer the coins and characters from PC to iPhone?
    Thanks,

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

Hi @soso1 & welocome to ABN, affectionaLtly known as The Nest.

Based on my experience, understanding & communication with Rovio, the answer unfortunately is no. According to Rovio, this is a result of restrictions from the OS providers. I started on an Android phone & switched to an iPad & my scores/
    progress are the only things that synced & there’s actually a downside to that ……. Here’s an example ….

…. using PM-25 which opened yesterday. If I only open & nab coins on iPad, when the progress syncs, it opens on Android, but it opens without the coins. It’s not that they’re added to the count, it’s as if they were never there. Despite the fact coins & characters are per each platform, collecting coins or opening Rewards’ boxes earned on 1 platform results in a loss on the 2nd platform when it syncs open. To avoid this, I put each device in airplane mode, nab coins or open Rewards’ box on each & then let scores sync. It may not be as important to you since PC is no longer supported, but if you add another platform it might be useful info; I wish I’d known. I lost countless coins & Rewards’ boxes characters.

SOSO1
    @soso1

Thanks, I copied “highscores.lua” and “settings.lua” from PC to iPhone using iMazing (I had never played on iPhone and did not have a Rovio account). It is kinda disappointing since I have 60K+ coins on PC and need to start from scratch on iPhone. Anyways, thank you very much for the hint. It’s good to know, since I may play on two iPhones :-)

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I think you can transfer your coins if you copy another one of those .lua files.

SOSO1
    @soso1

Thanks, I copied “gamepurchases.lua”, “episodepurchases” and “bi_data.lua”, but it did not help.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum SWII: Transfer data from PC to iPhone

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.