Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@coachmp what classes were you using?

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Spies/blues mastery 38.
    Rainbird/chuck mastery 42.
    Druid/Matilda mastery 40.

Or some other combo to that affect. I tend not to use bomb. No good set items, except for Golden bullet and golden pistol (good for farming snoutlings.) Red is weak too. 37 mastery there. But if i remember right, you weren’t allowed to use red on weakest levels of this last tournament.

My question, which i think i’ve discovered the answer too, is this. Event battles and dungeons are scaled in difficulty. The difficulty of pigs is match with your current bird level, not your mastery levels. So, high bird levels, low master levels=much frusteration and events that are ridiculously hard. Current bird level 69. During tournament 67 or 68. I going through the caves right now. Picking up lots of Bird levels with each win.

burbman
    @burbman

Bomb was a good choice for the three stamina levels, if you had the golden chili. I usually just fed him the chili first turn, which knocked out all but one or two of the pigs, I then cleaned them up with the other birds, or at worst, a second turn.

I cannot say for sure which bomb class I was using as it was generally the one with the lowest mastery at the time. I usually paired him with my lowest mastery chuck and blues when I played the three stamina levels.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@burbman that’s a great idea. I have the golden chili. Only problem, when my bomb uses chili he only does 2005 points of damage to all. I included a list of enemies on page one. Most that a was facing (the little ones) started with 4,000+ health. So using this bomb+chili strategy may work for you, it would only knocks off 40% +/- for me. Why are my enemy pigs so much stronger than yours?

burbman
    @burbman

@coachmp – I think our pigs were the same, my flock is XP 70. Difference was the mastery as you surmised in an earlier post. My bomb does just over 4k per enemy with the chili, more if he scores a critical hit, or has other beneficial effects from set items.

I guess I just did not realize the difference between mastery levels. When I play my son’s game, he has low XP and low mastery, and the game seems to be balanced about the same as my high XP high mastery flock. Sorry if I gave you some bad info.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@coachmp I used Thunderbird,druid and skulkers for the 3 stamina battle. I put Thunderbird’s shock shields on then used skulkers tricksy trick on himself then attacked with druid then when the group damage pig attacked he died then I used the chilli on chuck to finish off the remaining pigs

Pointless
    @pointless

Not that I’m playing this Event for anything but the distraction, but now almost 12 hours into it and I have yet to see a 7-Stamina Red Beard battle. Very strange…

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless I’ve played perhaps 5 x 7 pointers… but mainly 3 pointers. Urgh!

Pointless
    @pointless

Finally had a few 7-Stams, must have just been a very strange RNG thing. I was seriously beginning to doubt they existed this time around.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Has anyone else noticed that the 7-stamina battles are a lot easier than the 5-stamina battles? Those Darth Vader pigs are tough, but the Redbeards are easy. That might explain why there aren’t very many of them.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I decided to play this event without grinding it, playing with less effort compared with the previous ones, forcing me not to deplete a single FE on wheel re-spins and only abusing of videos for double reward.

I ended the event 5th with more or less 10k points. I was unluckily during almost any in-game wheel spin but got a good shot in the final wheel for 1500-all and 1500-chuck (only two stars because of the 5th Place). Perfect. :-) 10x mastery classes in a row. :-)

Levels with PrincePorky have been hard to win without Samurai and a couple of backup healers.
    Levels with WizPig AND VampireKingPig have been played and won easily only with Paladin/Rainbird/AnyTheBlues
    Levels with DartVader AND RedBeardPig have been easy to outplay: rage chili on Chuck or Bomb and kill the remaining ones quickly after.

I enjoy this new approcci for eventuali like these ones: they are not worth the depletion of FE or StaminaBottles but, in the end, they are almost fun and non stressful. A bit of quick mastery and nothing more. :-)

MM

metztli013
    @metztli013

@jamairoqui I thought the same thing. The “hard” battles were definitely easier than the “medium” ones. But, they were few and far between.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@metztli013 At first I thought maybe Darth Vader pig had a damage limit but that wasn’t it. It had a health of 7700 or so, and Redbeard had like 12000. But I could get rid of the latter in one turn, whereas it took three turns to kill DV.

But I am *so* totally stoked to get to fight the Land Kraken in a few days. Yay.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.