Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

• I’m getting murdered in ever battle, from easy to hard. Does anyone have any good strategies to beat those pigs? Thanks in advance. :)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Whitemusk
    @lolol

I use paladin(45) wizard(46) and elite seadog(28). Works for me.

Whitemusk
    @lolol

From Thunderbird, Illusionist, Bard, Witch and Treasure Hunters, which one would be the most useful class as I only have enough LC to buy one. Any suggestion?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

These events should start offering elite chests.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I was happy after spending first 15 stamina for getting ad, watched it and… nothing happened, no bonus stamina. I love Rovio :D

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lolol if you have nightmare set I would get the bard if not get treasure hunters instead

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

So… these events are one of the best ways of gaining Mastery, right?

I’m level 61. My best classes are around level 20.

Against the Easy villains I get demolished.

Unless something changes, I might not win a single battle during the term of the event.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winningguy what classes do you have?

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@sam-spargo
    Red
    Knight – M15
    Guardian – M – 18
    Samurai – M22
    Paladin – M19

Chuck
    Mage – M18
    Lightning Bird – M15
    Rainbird – M22
    Wizard – M17

Matilda
    Cleric – M17
    Druid – M22
    Princess – M17

Bomb
    Pirate – M24
    Cannoneer – M23
    Capt’n – M16

Blues
    Tricksters – M22
    Rogues – M24
    Marksmen – M15

In all honesty, the frustration I have isn’t so much about the event itself. I understand that my Mastery is low-level. My weapons and offhand items aren’t exactly stellar either.

The main thing that I want to do is get past Wizpig Castle, but I don’t think I can do so without a decent level of Mastery. So I was hoping to earn some Mastery in the Event, but if I can’t win a battle I’m wondering if it’s just a waste of time for me and I should just continue grinding for snoutlings so I could purchase Mastery at the Dojo with the understanding that I won’t be able to play any of the Red Key levels or the Chronicle Caves until another month or two.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winningguy I recommend enchanting your items as much as possible and save your lcs for sea dog or treasure hunters

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@sam-spargo

Thanks. I’ll try that. *fingers crossed*

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@sam-spargo So you recommend either witch, Bard or treasure hunters. The seadog you recommended me last time is awesome, thanks man.

Pointless
    @pointless

Glad to see WizPig giving 100 Snouts upon defeat again. Thanks again, so much, for the nerf, Rovio…

Pointless
    @pointless

@lolol is your focus these Events, Arena, or both (eventually)?
    I would tend to suggest TBird, but it is a Class that needs the right combination around it to be really effective.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Yes, it’s very much “appreciated” since it is the season of giving after all.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I have it on good authority that the Grinch hails from Finland, so it is keeping with the “spirit” of it all…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Hohoho, “merry” holidays.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Oh by the way, how many Snoutlings did Wizpig give before?

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I was referring to the nerf of SRC…missed more than I would have thought now that Snouts are the bit-coin du jour

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless They really want us to buy Snoutlings from the shop just like Lucky Coins.

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@pointless what is Tbird? I currently focus on events as my birds are still at 30 to 40 mastery, but it wouldn’t hurt to play in arena too I guess.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lolol Tbird= Thunderbird

Pointless
    @pointless

@lolol you probably do want to focus on bringing Mastery up then, so Bard or Treasure Hunters may be your best choices. I find Witch very Arena-specific (Thunderbird as well, but much more useful in a PvE scenario if you have some heavy hitters in your lineup).

Money
    @moneyangrybird

I’ll try your ideas in this event. :)

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@pointless @datguygamer thanks alot, gonna go with Bard I think. Happy New Year guys.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

I also am getting DESTROYED in this Super Villain Event. Here’s my stats:
    -Bird Level 67.
    -Mastery for birds i use: 37-42.
    -Set items: yes.
    -Stats of my birds:
    Chuck: Attack 1261 Health 2738
    Matilda: Attack 71 Health 3341
    Bomb: Attack 1267 Health 3238
    Blues: Attack 1290 Health 2682
    Red: Attack 889 Health 3874

It makes no sense. The little baby level destroys me. Here, what are your enemy stats:
    -Megalomaniac Pyrobolist Health 7091. attack 3 x 240
    -Fiery (robot) 7091. attack 1648 to all
    -Hasty (robot) 6862. attack 5 x 183 random
    -Crafty (robot) 7091. attack 778

-Got lucky and beat that round. I have the golden chili. No potions used.

Here’s another 3 energy baby level, enemy stats:
    -Megalomaniac Pyrobolist Health 7091. attack 3 x 240
    -Apprentice 3202. attack 549
    -Lancer 4118. Attack 869
    -Lancer 4118. Attack 869
    -Lancer 4118. Attack 869
    -Dragon Players 7778. Attack 3 x 128.

-Again, got lucky on that one too. No potions. I have yet to beat one with princess porky.

Clearly the levels are scaled to: bird level? (is that correct) Either way, it always feels that it’s just right out of your grasp. If only you could spend more or get stronger, then you could win… oh, no, wait. the enemies just got stronger again. to bad…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Super Villains of Piggy Island – Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.