Sunstreaker! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sunstreaker! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. The Speedsters is the leading squad. And Sunstreaker is the highest prize!

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

Back on day shift… Fingers crossed…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and Red Alert in the token exchange.

Two bots used with energonicon.

Gem bundle! I’m seeing a bundle for Sunstreaker, his cannon and 9500 sparks for 1000 gems.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

My gem bundle was 500 gems for Sunstreaker, 2500 sparks, 10,000 coins.

Running this event with a 580% Sideswipe and 155% Nemisis

Level 16 overpower for Sideswipe, Pistol for Red Alert, all 3 accessories for Sunstreaker and all sparks should be easily attainable with a 735%.

I have only done 4 levels so far, 2 pig city, 1 desert, 1 cobalt valley and all 4 of them were in fast forward mode.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I see a bundle 5000 gems with 2 accessories and 100000 sparks

the 100.000 sparks is really apealing to me though… and i am wondering if i should spend those 5000 gems? i have 47443 gems… hm maybe i might wait for e cheaper solution of a bundle? We will see…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Got the 1000 gem offer for Sunstreaker, Cannon (10% weapon cooldown) , and 9500 sparks. Picked it up and will go for Pistol (1200 tokens, 10% damage) and Hook (600 tokens, 10% defense).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am still in delema…

otter
    @otter

Mine still shows as 2k gems…. Do not have enough….

Joel
    @joel687

I also have the 5000 gem bundle. Not an option, so I am playing. I have a 875% bonus, so I should be good

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Was just updating the spreadsheet I keep track of events on and noticed that this is the 50th event since overpower was introduced.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well 5000 gems just has gone away… i have sunstreaker and i am about to upgrade him… but man those 100.000 sparks helped me :D

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well 5000 gems just has gone away… i have sunstreaker and i am about to upgrade him… but man those 100.000 sparks helped me :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

How much grinding did you have to do to accumulate so many gems?  Or do you just generally not spend them?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I spent the 500 gems to get Sunstreaker.  There was no hesitation, no thought involved.

There’s no way I’d be able to earn the tokens needed to get him normally, without sending more time and gems than I’d be willing to.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i am not spending them i am also trying to farm them as much i can. I also try to open AGAIN as many as possible crates and remember that i was buying the bundles that have also gems with the bots and the accessories… So from 13/12/2014 up to this date 23/2/2018 i was keeping them plus buing bundles farming them and some time i bought gems bundles when they were in good prices just like one bundle a few months 2500 gems 10000 sparks and 10000 coins for 10.99 euros and regularly 2500 gems as stand alone offer at the in shop costs 54.99 euros. so that was a good prive and i bough 3 bundles of that offer and i have had 7500 gems…

And thus make up to now 47442 gems – 5000 gems i am now at 42442 gems…

My bundle offer is for Sunstreaker, one of his accessories, and 35000 spark for 2000 gems. Unfortunately, I don’t enough gems in order to take advantage of it, and I probably won’t have the money for buying more gems until after this event ends. Hopefully, I’ll be able to earn tokens instead.

Also, what is with the portal-less fast-forwarding during the event runs during this event? My first two runs were in the desert and on the beach. Soon after I’m dropped off in those regions, I’m thrust into fast-foward mode (without a portal) until it’s time to board the Astro Train. My second two runs were in Cobalt Valley, and I think the same thing was happening there, too, but it was harder to separate it from the normal gameplay of Cobalt Valley’s fast-foward and slow-motion portals.

Joel
    @joel687

Holy crap. They screwed with the speed of the bots in this event. Sideswipe flies through the board. Even Ratchet seems like Bumblebee. Not a fan

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

this event is awful!

Geli
    @geli

Ummm… the big prize is SunSTREAKER.

The bonus squad is the SPEEDSTERS.

Play the comp to get sunSTREAKER using the SPEEDSTERS

High raw scores mean we can reach the 1000 token level (and higher)  FAST.

SOOOOOOO… The pace  is FAST.  We get to play 4 nodes QUICKLY.

Better than accumulating ridiculously low scores at a snail’s pace, a la the previous competition

No biggie.  Have fun.  It’s a game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Don’t see the gem bundle but if I keep opening crates I will eventually win Sun Streaker plus some upgraded accessories. Anyone here has maxed out any of their bots in terms of promotion?

Asen_77
    @asen

I also get 500 bundle with Bot, sparks and Coins. Already upgrading him and will play only for 6 accessories for Sunstreaker and Red Alert. And of course for spark and coins at the end. I am playing with 350% – two red crown bots. Fast speed of the game is not so good for playing. It definitely mess up gaming.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I like the speed of the event ….something different from the boring, repetitive nodes that have been run day in and day out… glad to see R/E have tried to mix it up a bit… waiting for the fast event with the black blocks and minus points for hitting a wrong block :))

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Got the “reset” this morning- Lost Spire, crates, spark run and 3 x 24 hour missions. But on the plus side, when I opened the 24 hour missions first, I only got a measly 4 gems total for the 3 missions. After the reset, opening the missions gained me 40+ gems.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I decided to take the offer and spent 70 % of my 💎s to get Sunstreaker, accessories and above all 100,000 sparks. Now I can grind this event quite leisurely … except for the speed. Although, I second the @droversdog ‘s opinion that it’s nice to have something different.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Still no gem bundle here.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sunstreaker! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.