Summer Heatwave – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Summer Heatwave – New Event

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

It’s shark day. No other runs. There is no shark in other runs, so if you play another 15, they again will be ” river ” as you call them 😉

CD
    @bartiedog

I know that…it’s just boring.  And yes, I call them river runs because I’m running beside a river.  I don’t care what the official name is.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

25K, and I’m done, ugh.

Joel
    @joel687

Ha! I think Rovio just screwed someone on my behalf. Let me explain…

I was fighting with one other person for 1st. Thanks to a run with Unicron, I took a 10k lead with 20 minutes left. I did one recharge and kept playing. I had a 200 point lead at 90 seconds left. I was tempted to do another run, but I decided to stop.

When I got my award for playing, I finished in 2nd place, but I got 1,000 tokens. That can only mean that the other player tried to do a last-minute run, but didn’t finish before time was up, right? (He had passed me in the run, but didn’t finish to get awarded his points)

From what people on here have said, they don’t get their tokens when this happens to them, right?

Asen_77
    @asen

Just overpower Ratchet to level 16. Trying to continue with one more overpower level on this event.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 lol! that player must of been mad if he didn’t get the tokens. your lucky.

CougRon
    @cougron

A few weeks ago they had some shore runs that had sharktipigs in them. It had them popping up way in the background and everything. It was pretty evident though it was still buggy as they almost always only showed up at the start of a level. Hopefully they bring them back one day.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@cougron more like a year ago XD but anyways yes, they should bring them back on the beach runs or shore runs as you call them.

I was able to destroy a deactivated WMT with one shot from Soundwave. Now, this was only possible because I had nearly destroyed it with Energon Grimlock before it had deactivated itself.

A note of advice to all players who don’t already know this: it is entirely possible to destroy a deactivated WMT. It is just extremely difficult to do so because you cannot directly target a deactivated WMT unless it has been stunned by an EMP missile that your bot has shot down. You can only shoot in the general direction of the deactivated WMT so that your shots hit it instead of the actual target. Other factors may be required in order to be successful such as: timing; your bot’s upgrade level; accessories for your bot that allow for secondary damage (acid rounds, explosive rounds, incendiary rounds, etc.), and/or give a (x%) damage increase bonus; the amount of lifeforce the WMT has left when it deactivates; etc. So don’t expect quick results.

@joel687
    The other day I was in the bottom ten on my leaderboard and not high enough to reach the top ten without spending gems (which I didn’t want to do), and I was awarded 200 tokens instead of 100 tokens. It’s possible that there was a glitch, or something, that doubled everyone’s token rewards for that day.

Asen_77
    @asen

I finished third that night and get 500 tokens. Previous days finished first and points were 1000. If there is anything like this, will be for smaller positions.

Joel
    @joel687

Got Ratchet to level 16 at the end of day 3. Depending in how the last three days go, I hope to get him to level 17. So far, I maxed out in day 4. This is a good start

Joel
    @joel687

I just noticed @armourbender in my leaderboard today. Just wanted to say hi!
    IMG_0893.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

iOS 1.30.4.5

Joel
    @joel687

I need 2,100 tokens to get Ratchet to level 17. Since today is glass block day, that should be doable. I might even have enough left over to grab sparks or the Heatwave helmet. We will see.

@asen
    – How goes your battle to get to level 17?

I got a regular desert run, and I earned 3986 points before the promotion bonus points were added. I don’t think that I have ever gotten that good of an event run before.

Smitty
    @smitty

60k sparks!? I must be doing something wrong.  Teach me master.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 I just get enough point and mine Ratchet is already level 17. Yesterday need 3 reload to get to 240k pointa for full points for the day. I got lucky will second Unicron for the day, one run before end of reloar three and get enought point to pass 240k. Actually at this event I get full points 4 times at this event and twice 2/3 place. If I get full points today, there is a chance to collect another 2000 tokens and if I am first could get all this 3 accessories that I need.  After these two levels for overpower Ratchet I could say that this is my best event ever. 700% helps a lot for getting all this points. Good luck to you too, but as you mention is glass day, so you will get them. With my four run for the start of the day I get 48k points already.

CougRon
    @cougron

Was able to double level up ratchet today. I had him only at level 14. Started the upgrade to get him to level 15 and then went in to token exchange and bought the overpower upgrade to level 16. First tf I’ve been able to overpower via an event.

Joel
    @joel687

New personal record. I am not sure if I will ever beat this one. This was a run with glass block targets and Unicron. (Around 4,500 points before the bonus)

IMG_0906.PNG

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@smitty

Where do you want to start?

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I can finally say that I have every bot, and they are all at level 15 or higher. It will be nice to not worry about collecting materials, just gems

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Summer Heatwave – New Event

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.