Stuck in battle when opponent goes offline right before fighting starts

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stuck in battle when opponent goes offline right before fighting starts

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

“Content Removed”….

:(

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I have the same issue. I won the fight but the game freezes when the opponent goes offline.
    Screenshot_20160726-172504.png

@tomt
    Why did you post “Content Removed”….?

Derf
    @fred-geske

The video has been removed (rejected) due to some sort of terms violation. But, I’ve experienced that as well. I’d submit it to Rovio but the form is too long and tedious to fill out as often as it is necessary. Rovio really ought to come up with a better system for reporting issues. For example, allow them to store most of the information or submit directly from the app.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

That is the People before who called it as opponent is a ‘hacker’

micho
    @vmicho

Happened few time to me too. Just wait a bit longer, it will/should resume. Okay … a bit MORE longer (can be like 1-3 metric minutes) :D

TomT
    @tomt

It happens quite often, maybe once or twice everyday, but I always wait it out.

Just wait and wait, and the fight will start, don’t worry. Just need to wait.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Not always. I agree that that happens every day. But, there are some situations that it doesnt recover. They birds start to fight but dont make contact. It doesnt freeze up because you can see the background pig blinking. Even trying to force yourself to go offline doesnt work.

TomT
    @tomt

About this “offline” bug/trick, I know people don’t like losing boots, but this offline crap is really annoying. I can’t send GG for daily challeneges, and it actually froze the game on my device today.

After a fight, at the showdown screen, my opponent went offline right away, and then the screen froze, and then I needed to restart the game. I was going to win, that’s why the other player went offline, but because the game froze and I had to restart the game, I lost all my winning streaks (and possibly the match that I was supposed to win).

Anyways, I’m just venting. It’s a widely known bug, and Rovio is not doing anything about it. But it’s also understandable why people are using this bug.

Hugo
    @huges

Yep I agree Tom. It’s happened to me too. While the bug exists and everyone else is doing it, theres not much u can do, except do it too. It’s frustrating to have to do it.
    If they just removed the bug, then everyone could just stay online and play through without booting.

Sealy
    @sealy

This has happened to me fairly often as well, and as said above, it usually starts up again. It has happened also during fighting, and also immediately after the battle is finished.

My iPad goes offline while I’m fighting occasionally, but everything continues as usual, except I can’t send a GG.

What I’d like to know is why players go offline intentionally. It happens most often when I start with a strong opening and I figure they think they’re going to lose. I heard this is a form of cheating (or maybe ‘sleazing’ is a better word; not as bad as out-and-out cheating) so you keep your winning streak going – is that true?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Stuck in battle when opponent goes offline right before fighting starts

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.