Strategy to healing Energon transformers in Pig City

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Strategy to healing Energon transformers in Pig City

• Hello everyone. I have a strategy for healing almost dead Energon characters in Pig City. You know that transformerized building that’s always at the beginning of Pig City? Well, if you shoot that, let the Energon hit you, blast any Shotgun Pig that could interfere with your robot-healing plan, and exit out of the level. If you do this multiple times, you can fully heal your bot and enjoy watching frail-looking blasted Shotgun Pigs roll off a cliff and die multiple times! No Shotgun Pig glitches for me! But what do you think of this strategy?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Great idea. Why don’t I think of stuff like this?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Whoa! That’s so ingenious.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I tried this with my Energon Galvatron.

How it all began: my Energon Galvatrons was doing an event in pig city. He died from being hit by a fireball from the walking tower. a few seconds between death and Astrotrain picking up the body, my buddy hit an energon cube. Energon Galvatrons resurrected with one heart instead of zero. yay!

What I did next: I took Energon Galvatron back on the run and hit the first Energon structure and retreated immediately. No heart was added. So I tried a few more times. No hearts were regained. On the next run I kept going until I collecetd two energgon cubes, then retreated. Voila, energon Galvatron had two hearts when he was back at the node . i tried again, but died. :(

I am not sure yet of the exact technique, but I can report that it does work. Waiting for another opportunity to try.

@angrycrab
    , what was your experience with trying?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pretty good idea, but I think it would drive me nuts doing that over and over again. I think I’d just rather pay the coins.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I healed Energon Starscream from 2 stars to full health using this idea.

I needed to pick up at least two Energon cubes each time, before retreating to the node to gain a heart.

Each time I went into the event, I would call in a buddy soon after picking up the first cube and the buddy would pick up the next cube which was from a structure a little ahead. Then I would retreat immediately.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Def going to try this. Rovio has robbed me out of enough coins/hearts I’d like to Give them some Karma back!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

How the heck did I not think of this? Great idea!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

It works in any area of the map. I routinely heal my Energon TFs this way now if I know there is an Energon-yielding structure early in the upcoming event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Strategy to healing Energon transformers in Pig City

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.