Still don’t understand an egg about how to use hats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Still don’t understand an egg about how to use hats

• Basically : if my bird (whichever) has already a X3-hat why should I get him/her/them another X3-hat? Is it a good idea to buy first ALL the X2-hats for ALL the birds before starting buying ALL the hats of the next multiplying effect?
    Generally speaking : all the stuff around each bird profile is globally not understandable unless you spend hours in forum such as this one to gather bits and pieces about slingshots, hats and so on….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

System should be giving hats that you don’t have already but 50% of them time you get duplicate hats that you own and it’s converted to pearls and you get too little pearls for them so it doesn’t have any use for you.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@charlybou

You should my read reply on this thread. Sums up everything you should know

Question on hats

Completing the same hat sets (even if it’s the same multiplier) is absolutely critical if you want to have your slingshot upgraded to the max, so that’s why you should be buying your birds another +3 hat (a hat that they don’t have) after you finish one set. Once you completed that set, you move to the next one while accumulating black pearls.

Example: Getting ALL the new Easter hats for all the 7 birds WILL upgrade your slingshot to the next level. Currently the maximum level for the sling is master emerald and that is achieved by collecting all +1, +2, +3,+4 and +10 hat sets. A total of 18 hat sets.

Every time you complete a hat set.. your slingshot will upgrade. ALL your bird levels will increase by 1 all the total flock power will increase by 7 with the newer slingshot. It’s entirely up to you. I always buy expensive hats first and buy lesser hats so you have a better chance at winning in the arena

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Every update seems to come with at least 1 set of cheap hats. So IMO it is better to have pearls kicking around so you can get all the cheap sets complete. Always use the one with the highest X for the birds. The complete sets will give you the better slingshot.

If you want to have the 1000 pearls hats, wait til you get 7000+ pearls so you can get them all at once.

desperados
    @desperados

Once you’ve 25000 pearls you can buy all hats with back up restore.if they put 50000 worth hats then you’ve to collect another 25000 pearls before being able to buy all hats.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Still don’t understand an egg about how to use hats

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.