Sticker Help original Angry Birds

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Sticker Help original Angry Birds

• Hi everyone I wondered if anyone could help me get 2 stickers…first one listen through the bridday song….and second one beat the sixth daily level 2 times? I have no clue about either of these and I’ve searched all over forums. IF it helps I’m on an I phone.

Thanks in anticipation!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@laura-bovington

Listen through Birdday song: Play a birdday level and wait until the song has finished.

Beat 6th daily level 2 times: The 6th level is one of the locked levels and one of the only levels you can find in the mighty league. This is the only level with both, beat it twice to receive the sticker.

Laura Bovington
    @laura-bovington

Thank you! is it quite a quiet song as I’m barely hearing anything on the levels to listen to it doesn’t really seem like a song.

Vixtoriacurchill
    @vixtoria

I still can’t find the song!
    It’s making me crazy..
    What level did you play?

jkoonts
    @jkoonts

@Vixtoria, did you ever get the birdday song sticker? I’m not able to find the song either. I think because we are a couple of updates late, the birdday song might not be playing anymore. That would be lame, a sticker no one new to the game can acquire.

Vixtoriacurchill
    @vixtoria

No I have not. But you explanation is what i was thinking too…they should have thought about that ?

jkoonts
    @jkoonts

@laura-bovington, based on the date of your post you should have been working with the same version of the game as me. You imply that you got the sticker with your “thank you” post. Did you actually get it? If so, do you have any advice? Also, what device are you using?

MaNdy Rethfeldt
    @mandy-rethfeldt

Hilfe, ich kann das Birdday-Lied auch nicht finden. Habe jetzt schon alles versucht, auch den Song, der in der Mighty-League gespielt wird, mehrfach gehört, aber kein Sticker 27

Kung Fu Chuck
    @ravingraven

You’re not the only one. I took the liberty of e-mailing Rovio about this issue and here’s their response:

To get the Birdday Song sticker you need to enter the Mighty League and listen through the track that plays – while originally only obtainable while the Birdday Song played, it works too if you listen through the usual Mighty League theme. I hope this helps!

Is that even true? I played the Mighty League theme thruout and still no sticker. Has anyone even tried this and gotten the sticker that way?

Bird Wife
    @birdwife

Hi – I contacted Rovio recently and there’s an update:

I have now contacted our developers, and apparently, the song in Mighty League is the remix of Darude – Sandstorm, which is used for a different achievement. The Birdday sticker says “Listen through the BirdDay song when it is available!” so according to our information, it should be available to complete around Birdday (December 11th). I hope that helps.

In case of any other inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Steve
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Sticker Help original Angry Birds

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.