Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

• 6 days to unlock!

all feathers in battle PINK

Hat adventure must have Stella to play

24 feathers and a PIG in TOF

OVER HER ALREADY!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Have you tapped Stellas card? 3 cards, Stella in the middle and “Pick up your extra bird”? So… two more birds coming soon? Behind info button is… well, some more info. I have a bad feeling about this…

Yeah… about Stella. I’m going to wait the 6 six days, because Arena just got very difficult to me and those pink feathers are not worth to fight for. I wonder if rainbow feathers from Hatchling feeding are good for Stella?

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

I just fed my hatchling minutes after Stella dropped and got regular rainbow feathers.  Stella was not an option to apply them to.

SB311
    @sb311

I wonder what you have to do to wake them up before your daily tasks and why they have to rest. It seems like this is another kind of phatchling where we will have to maintain them?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@diamondjim, thanks for info! So… we have Arena, Treasure Chests and maybe birds leveling up bringing Pink Feathers. Nope, I’d rather just wait for automatic unlocking.

@sb311
    , I’m taking a wild guess: They wake up when you tap them and then they have limited use only until next day. They may even spend some of the consumables, trying to force players to buy more. Time will tell.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

I’m sure this is going to be a lot like hatchlings…

Yes feeding your hatchling WILL NOT GIVE YOU STELLA feathers, they are the same old rainbow feathers and I am glad because I was not happy that our battle win this time will be all pink feathers…but hey we are winning this battle!! Yeahhhh

garethw
    @garethw

What a swizz – wish I hadn’t clicked.

Stella in AB is a rubbish bird too – arguably the weakest of the lot imho.

BirdPower
    @birdpower

I agree. This is BS! I don’t want all the feathers I earn to go to Stella!!! 60,000…? What a waste! I guess I won’t be playing for 6 days!!!

garethw
    @garethw

No, I’ll play the Boot Camp, and the odd arena I suppose, but it’s total de motivation.

redirocks
    @acuraice

more bs from rovio…im on level 1862 i think, the very last (more levels coming soon) and have nothing to play. already did TOF (total rip off as usual) not playing arena bc its a ton fo gems and rreal money to win puny pitiful small amount of pearls that i dont need bc i have all the hats except samurais for all, the daily challenge is also a wats eof time bc the boss pig almost always cheats and u must spend a ton of gems and money to beat him again for more pitful rewards that do nothing and the ME training is plain stupid bc the same chaeters with bird levels in thousands continually cheat daily. i have reported them to rovio but rcvd no response and they still press on.. im sure stella is a complete waste also after unlocking her, the special stella challenge wont be available and i bet she has that supergay bubble power that is useless against the structures that are always too strong . the game i beyond rigged and ive spent close to 2 thousand real dollars to get where i got. i guess i have beaten it…

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Ummm…trying to be nice, but you should not have to spend money or a lot of gems to get through the daily challenge or an arena streak. I hope you attempt the DC several times at least before using gems on it. I spend 60 gems on DC or KPP sometimes, if I know I will defeat the king pig with another bird or two and I don’t want to play it anymore. I spend 60 gems on an arena streak once in awhile, especially if I really want feathers for that bird. Sometimes I just lose. That’s okay. I just use whatever gems I get for free. I never spend money.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Ok Stella UPDATE if you want OTHER FEATHERS then Pink turn off your WiFi and play MAPS and common box, you will get feathers as usual with no pink.

Stella wakes up for only 3.5 hours!!! If you have hat adventure still going on you can play AS LONG as Stella is awake!!

Then she will sleep for 10.5 hours…other 2 birds still a mystery

I do not think Stella is worth the time or MONEY!!!

Therefore just chillin in the arena, playing all clan games and turning off WiFi in MAPS!!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I also heard that you cannot use spells if you are using Stella.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@heatherbird, while my tablet is on WiFi, my phone uses 4G data. AB2 in both instances are plagued by pink feathers. Perhaps you meant turning off all internet connections, instead just WiFi?

Hmm… very limited time to use, unknown abilities in AB2 and if the pink bugger block the spells… it’s completely useless!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@kgeisler, sorry to tell you this, but there are some DC and KPP which are made to specifically require one to use gems in order to win. Sure it is possible to get lucky on occasion, but unless you’re one of those who has bought their high rank, then some will continue to be impossible without gems.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@aggieguy

Yes, I have encountered DC and KPP boss pigs that I had to spend some gems on, but not a lot of gems. My point was that redirocks shouldn’t sound as if he has been forced to use tons of gems and 2000 dollars to succeed in the game. I get enough gems without spending money.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Some future economics professor should use this whole Stella thing as exactly how not to successfully roll out a new addition or update for your product.

Annoying your customers with something that pretty much everybody is frustrated with as either being too expensive/difficult to get or really stupid and tedious in how it’s going to be executed once you finally do get it (they go to sleep and you have to wake them up… ummm, that sounds needlessly infuriating):  yeah, who’s running things there at Rovio these days, anyway?

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Warning! I just screwed myself with help from Stella. Yes I got all her feathers, no I’m not a cheater, sucker is more like it. When I first woke her claimed she could play for 4 hours, I thought that was with all the others birds, it was, not her challenge, which she is the only bird you can play with. You can replay it every hour and it does have the pay to play option to continue , not worth it not doing it. I went to replay the challenge she was sleeping so I was prompted to wake her. I hit wake button but it was only after I did that did I notice it took half my gems, 538 or something, so not worth it. My fault for not paying attention, I could kick myself, the $ amount was in very small font, doesn’t stand out as a warning at all so beware. Also I don’t get her, she makes bubbles then only some things fly into the air a bit then pop, useless against stone buildings unless already in pieces, won’t knock over from the bottom, does take some if you aim for the top. I think I’d rather have blues instead, I hope it’s something I can eventually get use to, like most don’t like change.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Also seems unfair if you choose to pay, or did so accidentally like me, to wake her, you should get more than 4 hours to use her because you have to wait 1 hour to replay the challenge, or change the challenge so you can play every 5 minutes like most have been.

SB311
    @sb311

@meme324-2: I had to wait 30 minutes each try after I failed. Wonder why yours is an hour.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

That’s funny I do not have a choose to wake her up button….

my team mates also said 30 mins between play time on hat adventure

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@meme324-2

Everything you said about her ability is exactly what I remember from the original Angry Birds. I never liked her that much, and I don’t know why some people are so excited about her arrival. I’m looking forward to the other two birds more.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

Well i finally got her, she is definitely useful, however i would like to be able to steer the captured things (in bubbles) to a target, and not as it is today “by luck”

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

I think the two other birds will be, judging from the original AB, the green boom-a-rang and the orange balloon.

Angry
    @angharadbird

Found myself really frustrated with Stella.   Really unrealistic to expect people to get 60000 feathers in three days.   I really didn’t want all pink feathers all week

Lots of other reasons but AB2 is losing its appeal

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I just had to grind away at the arena a bit more than usual. I did one full legendary league streak and most of a second one yesterday. I made the mistake of getting the last few pink feathers from a chest in the map levels. I thought that I would get another 8,250 pink feathers from the clan event to level her up a bit more, but as soon as I unlocked Stella all of the other feathers went back to normal. Oh well, it only would have leveled her up from 59 to 60.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.