Stella is a confirmed to be a dead angry birds character.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Stella is a confirmed to be a dead angry birds character.

• https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15966041_1289733677754048_3368719853393055736_n.jpg?oh=d87ce3fe5ac5a017972b8c2ac2ec5e90&oe=58DD8F2B

lets analyze this photo at the moment.
    Note:I am excluding Silver and Ice bird,since ice bird is space exclusive and silver is 2 exclusive.
    In all of the games,Stella is seen as a side/cameo character,where she is only seen in go and transformers.
    In the picture,the main flock is found:Red,The Blues,Chuck,Bomb,Matilda,Terrence,Hal and Bubbles.
    Lets take note on what happened last year of 2016.
    In 2016,All references to angry birds Stella are basically removed.
    In angry birds Stella slingshot,no updates were added,other than the pigs on the block update and bugs.It was then removed from the app stores,and its telepods are de*d.
    Lets take a look at Angry birds Pop!
    Stella and pals were there on golden island.However,soon after,Red and Chuck were introduced permanently.
    This started the trend of replace that bird!
    Dahlia was replaced by Chuck.
    Soon after,Matilda and Bomb replaced Willow and Poppy.
    Then,the main villain,Gale was also booted by King pig.
    Also note that there is never a new angry birds Stella episode,or any cameo appearance after that in toons tv.
    Angry birds Balloon Blast is a final thing I want to point out.
    Angry birds Balloon Blast was by no means confirmed,meant for Stella to return.
    Look at the balloons when the level is loading.
    When you look at the balloons,almost all main 5 colours of the game are there (other than hal and bomb)Red,Blue,Yellow,White and Orange.However,the main colour I would like to point out is PINK.
    Pink balloons have NEVER ever been seen in angry birds balloon blast.
    With all of these information,I conclude that the character Stella is dead,discontinued in the games.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Stella remains as a playable character in the original slingshot games, and was featured in levels released in the past two months. NOT DEAD!

Jon S
    @jon3800

Stella is still a playable character in AB Pop and like burbman said, Stella is still playable in AB Seasons, the Original and Fight! Her other friends (Luca, Willow, Poppy, Dahlia and Gale) are dead and it is such a shame, because they were unique

Power Pork
    @abginebird

ummm…
    we can NOT say its dead with just a picture…and of course rovio doesn’t want to put stella in all of its games.
    plus, like @burbman said, stella is still available as a playable character in the many new levels came out recently…
    and rovio just can’t remove a main character…

Raizir
    @raizir

Say that to angry birds Stella pop!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Stella is a confirmed to be a dead angry birds character.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.