Stella

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella

• So… we are supposed to waste all of feathers we earn for the next 6 days on Stella??? I don’t want to do that!! What if we don’t hit 60,000?? I’m sure not many will hit 60,000… so then all their earned feathers would be a total waste!! I am not playing for 6 days! Thanks a lot, Rovio

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

I don’t think it is a waste. She will unlock in 6 days no matter how few feathers you collect. The players at the top of bootcamp who have her unlocked show her having a respectable flockpower, and no hats, so she is adding to flockpower and not taking away from it. I got 24,500 pink feathers from our clan’s win in CVC. It’s not hopeless everyone.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

@kgeisler Do you have a screenshot of any of those users’ profiles?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

No, but you can look at them yourself. I just glanced at the top ten in the bootcamp. I assume some are cheaters. I just wanted to see if Stella had a hat and about what FP she would have.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Must be nice to have that much disposable income and/or free time. More likely just another cheater.

And having that picture as one’s avatar just screams class one jerk.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

that guy  has spent hundreds of $ to be where he is (unless cheating)

Saphira
    @kgeisler

How many pink feathers did people get from the triple offer, and how much did it cost? I never could even find the triple offer.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

The triple offer is available at the bottom of the screen next to the tower icon.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

@aggieguy Yeah, that profile picture is…questionable. That’s not what I’d imagine a “typical” Angry Birds 2 player to be. Oddball (cheater) detected?

I’m pretty sure I recognize that (cheating?) clan (Dirty Birdies) from another thread.

Edit:

CLASS ONE JERK DETECTED

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.