Status completely gone

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Status completely gone

• Just launched epic version 1.2.3 on the Kindle platform and it acted as if I had never played before!

It also showed that I was logged into my Rovio account and I was back to level one with absolutely nothing…

I killed the application and relaunched it but no change. I’ll probably open a help desk ticket with Rovio … (They are usually not very fast to respond though). Anyone have a suggestions or ideas?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

This is the rovio account buggy, you have to contact rovio to restore your progress.

Kelani
    @kelani

You can contact Rovio Support here: http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

Thanks all – did submit request earlier – maybe they are gone for the weekend.

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

update / epilog

Tried a few things with Rovio support – didn’t help. They restored my status – but: their most recent backup was over 6 weeks ago which means I’ve lost out on of a lot of activity and accomplishments.

While my restored status is still at level 41 … my primary birds had all reached level 10 and the others 9 before this bug … and now I’m back to starting with level 8.

I’m more than disappointed with this situation. I had a 26 week daily streak going and was fairly serious and passionate about the game. To be set back so far is depressing … and to know if I put the effort in continuing to play that this problem may occur again …

How often does this occur? How many other people have encountered it?

PJng
    @pjng

Anyway to backup manually for no account user?
    I play without any account.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Status completely gone

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.