Statue on 6-19 (El Porkado)

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Statue on 6-19 (El Porkado)

• Hey all,

I have completed El Porkado and have all the statues except one — the one on level 19.

I used night vision goggles to see where the dang thing is, and it is down at the bottom of the cave directly below where your piggy starts. So, another landmark is to say the statue is southwest of the spear with the red cloth hanging on it by the yellow gate/lever.

Anyway, I can’t get close enough to shine a light on it. Is it just matter of bashing a contraption into the closed yellow gate and hoping the light bounces to the left (west) and gets close enough to the statue?

Anyone else get the statue on this level? I really want to unlock the last bit of content by getting 10 statues…this is my favorite game and I love it when we get something new!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I got it by getting the light to get to the yellow gate slightly before it opened and then when it opened the light flue in to the cave and shined on the statue. Was hard and felt more based on luck the way I did it anyway, but it worked

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@bad-piggies-2

Whatever works! You did it — helped me out! Lots of tries, but did just what you said. Kicked the light down the tube with a contraption and finally it got over far enough to shine on the statue.

Now I have 20 more stars to find on the sandbox level — who-oo! Oh man, the stars are in the dark…YIKES!

Thanks!
    sutekh137

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Statue on 6-19 (El Porkado)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.