Starting to feel the pay pressure.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Starting to feel the pay pressure.

• I’m at level 169 and over the last two days have really been feeling the pressure to spend money. I’ve been diligent about maxing credits every day, and rarely spend for spells. I finally have a real FB friend playing, so I can gift as well.

But for the last two days (levels 167-170) I’ve been presented with HARD 1st room constructions (usually 3 birders). When I do decide to shell out credits for a spell, the constructions or card selections “amazingly” become a little easier.

I have trouble believing this is random, as much as I want to.

I’ve lost 8 levels recently because I was not presented with a video option for the one last bird I needed to 3-star. Is this just a string of bad luck, or is the Rovio collection agency only going to get more insistent?

(full disclosure: I play almost all of their games, and have spent more real money with them than any other gaming company)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The free-bird videos have some kind of limit attached to them. Once you’ve used about 2-3 of them, they won’t appear for a while.

Just today, I spent several lives playing through a boss level because of a stubborn stone building in the first stage. I didn’t have Silver yet at that time. Some later levels also had streaks of failures.

I feel that the spell tutorials are somewhat poorly designed, given that you are FORCED to use your new spell, and the game deducts one spell from that option after the tutorial, leaving you with only 2 spells of that type. So you could be stuck because you somehow flunked the tutorial too many times. (Unless you can actually get back a spell from a spell tutorial level that you failed) You can’t add a spell mid-level, and you only have to the option to add a spell once you’ve ran out.

There4IM
    @there4im

Just now realized that I can play earlier 3-starred levels to get my daily 10 star reward. #smh

magsy79
    @magsy79

Try farming for gifts in Level 9. I’ve gotten a ton of spells there. See the other thread in this forum for how to cull gifts from different levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Starting to feel the pay pressure.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.